Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJGUIDO Beer Pong Tourney Postponed

Moo- I cant lie I have to plan my weekends out weeks ahead of time due to all my fans and appearances....But I will move some things around and come run your beer pong tourney next weekend...........Maybe we should have the girls have a wet t-shirt contest and the winner gets to hang out with me for a night.LOL............. But really wet t-shirt contest would be very hot.... thoughts?

Originally posted by njbigtime

Moo- I cant lie I have to plan my weekends out weeks ahead of time due to all my fans and appearances....But I will move some things around and come run your beer pong tourney next weekend...........Maybe we should have the girls have a wet t-shirt contest and the winner gets to hang out with me for a night.LOL............. But really wet t-shirt contest would be very hot.... thoughts?

Yes I can see it now...$10 per person entrance fee...half goes to winning team and the other half goes to wet t shirt winner.

Yes this gives us more time to plan....There is one man that must be contacted when it comes to wet t shirt women.....SERGE!!!!!NEED YOUR INPUT!!!!

Ah yea this is so on.......Wet t-shirt contest...... I know a stripper who has a house in belmar. she lives with other strippers, i should make them come.......Though she hates me now, she might come down for it.............. Wild girls....Wow this could be alot of fun.......Oh god Cancun flashbacks.....OMG do i miss cancun, La boom..............i might cry thinking about it

dammit moo, that means i'm gonna have to see those 2 300 lb blind girls for another week, there to only 2 people i could find to simulate the competition for DON and myself..........................

KEEP US POSTED.................................

does this mean i have to stay at the shore house again and do bumps all day??????????

Originally posted by njbigtime

Ah yea this is so on.......Wet t-shirt contest...... I know a stripper who has a house in belmar. she lives with other strippers, i should make them come.......Though she hates me now, she might come down for it.............. Wild girls....Wow this could be alot of fun.......Oh god Cancun flashbacks.....OMG do i miss cancun, La boom..............i might cry thinking about it

I think I might get a daytime town party permit and make this thing crazy legitimate. I my even be able to get some DJ's at this thing. It will be insane.

Originally posted by njstacked2

I hung out with the GROPE before...we have had long discussions about how HOT we were....then he gave me some words of wisdom and his future plans for me....

Chris maybe we should call shirley for the wet t-shirt contest....I know you miss her

Yo, we could defenitely recruit alot of hot females for this. We got enough big men to control all of the (johnholmes types) that will be trying to get in. I'm going to have to make some calls. I got to see if I can get a permit so we can have a DJ and loud music during the day. I'll talk to all the DJs that support NJGUIDO if it is possible.

Originally posted by themoo

Yo, we could defenitely recruit alot of hot females for this. We got enough big men to control all of the (johnholmes types) that will be trying to get in. I'm going to have to make some calls. I got to see if I can get a permit so we can have a DJ and loud music during the day. I'll talk to all the DJs that support NJGUIDO if it is possible.

This is sounding like a very good day here Moo.......Lets not forget the wet t-shirt contest............HAHAA........

This is sounding like a very good day here Moo.......Lets not forget the wet t-shirt contest............HAHAA........

I'm going to call seaside and see if I can rent out the VFW hall....Yo I'm serious....Because then we can have DJs and Music and alot more people. But if not I'll keep it at my shore house

I'll keep it at my shore house and let less people in

It don't matter when we play

same result

don't matter if it is a hurricane

or a tornado

or even a earthquake

rain or shine

same reult

same fucking result

inside or outside

cold beer or warm beer

small cups or big cups

same fuccking result

Result = tempkid/bigtime The Big Winners

and thats all anybody needsd to know

and yes stack,dondiezel's arms are very small

Originally posted by tempkid

It don't matter when we play

same result

don't matter if it is a hurricane

or a tornado

or even a earthquake

rain or shine

same reult

same fucking result

inside or outside

cold beer or warm beer

small cups or big cups

same fuccking result

Result = tempkid/bigtime The Big Winners

and thats all anybody needsd to know

and yes stack,dondiezel's arms are very small

stop at my house tonight homey...........I'll play you with an eye patch on..........you need a reality check kiddo! :laugh: