Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limebar was Kicking @$$ Last Nite ...

vipnerd

Big ups to Carlos and Freddy ... woot! ... haven't been back to Limebar in about four months ... and owed Carlos this visit a while ago ...

What can I say ... really happy to see a packed house 'til close ... very nice looking crowd ... fresh and fun ...

OK ... I might get attacked for this ... but ... Ivano Bellini threw a pretty nice set ... left the anthems home ... and didn't even mess much with the obnoxious tribal ... he indeed played a very interesting set which had the crowd going ... Really sad I missed Oscar's set ... got there a little late ... I owe you one Oscar :cool:

I like the idea of the bar in the back Carlos :aright: ... and really loved the overload of fog ...

You can see the hard work of these two promoters ... my utmost respect to both ... you have a little jewel in your hands guys ;)

Last but not least ... big thanks to Jimmy T (and congratz on your new residency :clap: ) got me pretty buzzed ... and to Happyface still celebrating for Boca a day later :eek::D :D

Still hung over ... :mad: ... my review of Nerve ... like it should be ;) ... in a separate thread when I wake up ... :hat:

What can I say? I had so much fun last night! I wished I had more time to hang out with you and Carla but I still have to learn to relax when I'm throwing a party.

I couldn't even get drunk! :mad: just too bussy.

Anyways, thanks for all your support and your advice.

C U @ lunch ;)

PS: I think Jimmy looked like he was having a good time. Now I remember why is it that I do this! :D

PS2: THANKS FOR THE CD JIMMY... IT IS GREAT!!!! :)

PS.....oh whatever.... Jenny says HI to all of you :bounce:

Limebar was off the chain last night great vibe and great crowd.Really had a nice time last night and it wont be the last either. Good seeing some of ya and till next time.PEACE.

Btw Marcos I was getting drunk to forget the bosta victory,but fruck it!!!:mad::tongue: