Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Andrew Thomas, See Me In My Office

missmo

Hi Andy. Let's get one thing straight right now. if you're going to make a fool out of yourself by talking shit about the "girl DJ with no friends" be specific. Say, for example "Sage Molotov is a girl DJ with no friends." But of course you'd be wrong about that. My booking was confirmed at 6 PM Fri. eve and I had 150 people who paid to see me, saw me, and loved me, and wanted more of me. I don't suppose you even know 150 people now, do you?

And of course, you're not a DJ, are you?? Because as far as I know, the DJ's I have met and worked with during my 7 year career have always been very positive, inspiring people. You are neither. You have issues that need to be worked out with a trained professional and until you seek help, ANDREW THOMAS, you will be sentenced to a life of misery. Maybe you don't have anything really GOING for you. How can you with that attitude?

But I will say this: No one feels sorry for me, as you say. People are proud of me and love to support me, regardless of the venue because I have TALENT, drive, and confidence. Maybe when people go out of their way to drop YOUR name on Luis' desk we can talk. But 'till then baby. . . tuck that tail in and run the other way. Because you're certainly no match for ME.

SAGE MOLOTOV :blown:

Originally posted by missmo

Hi Andy. Let's get one thing straight right now. if you're going to make a fool out of yourself by talking shit about the "girl DJ with no friends" be specific. Say, for example "Sage Molotov is a girl DJ with no friends." But of course you'd be wrong about that. My booking was confirmed at 6 PM Fri. eve and I had 150 people who paid to see me, saw me, and loved me, and wanted more of me. I don't suppose you even know 150 people now, do you?

And of course, you're not a DJ, are you?? Because as far as I know, the DJ's I have met and worked with during my 7 year career have always been very positive, inspiring people. You are neither. You have issues that need to be worked out with a trained professional and until you seek help, ANDREW THOMAS, you will be sentenced to a life of misery. Maybe you don't have anything really GOING for you. How can you with that attitude?

But I will say this: No one feels sorry for me, as you say. People are proud of me and love to support me, regardless of the venue because I have TALENT, drive, and confidence. Maybe when people go out of their way to drop YOUR name on Luis' desk we can talk. But 'till then baby. . . tuck that tail in and run the other way. Because you're certainly no match for ME.

SAGE MOLOTOV :blown:

Sage ... I think you read the post wrong ... AT was referring to Florencia ... an argentine promoter at Space .... who I happen to know and it ain't cool bi***ing about her ... but whatever ...

Apparently AT was pissed at Florencia ... he did allude to you but in no disrespectful way ... as he still was referring to Florencia ...

Anyway ... I'm extremely hung over from last nite ... and am not anyone's lawyer here ...

BTW ... congratz on the gig yesterday ... and on your future ones as well ... the CD you gave Carla and I that Monday of WMC is dope ...

This is what AT wrote: ...

=============================

wowww i got a whole lot to sayyy

but im gonna bite my tongue

i get there like 4:30 ish not only do i have to wait in like for 35 min but they charge me out the wazzo to get in the fuckin place i even had comp cards and reduced cards neither of them worked..

that fat fuckin cunt florenza or whatever her name is .... welllll

the girl used to live next door to me i used to hook er up lovely with shit at clubs and shit now she thinks shes big time cause shes promoting at space

well guess what trolll go fuck yaself cause ur going down..

i asked her to get me off the line i was willing to pay she couldnt even get me off the line..

i told her thats fucked up and she tells me to go fuck myself

lmaooo

LP get rid of that girl she lies to other people thats working ith the party

she even called gabby and told him not to go to space cause she was having a girl dj instead of him

thats shadey shit to do to ur own djs

besides who can that girl possably bring

she has no real friends , people just associate with her cause they feel bad for her..

get rid of her and pocket the extra money ur saving , do urself and everyone else a favor

as for pvd well i missed him and im glad cause im not a pvd fan anyway

edgar was playing good had the crowd moving

as much as i hate trance edgars the man he can pull it off well

its 7 am and im gonna go hit the sac now

all alone

anyone wanna join me??

======================

Vip :hat:

There is so much DRAMA in the music scene

Kinda hard being S to the A to the G to the E

But I- some how, some way,

keep comin' up with silly ass ways to apologize

like every single day-

May I

Say a little somethin' to AT, man?

read your post again

i shoulda counted to ten

but when i read it back then

it made me wanna defend

no sleep since. . . when?

no food since. . . when?

so i won't pretend.

Must be that damn PMS!!!

6/27 FRIDAY @ Code "PMS- Progressive Music Society" with Eve Falcon (L.A.) and Sage "Snapper" Molotov

great music, great DJ's. Bring it.

Originally posted by missmo

There is so much DRAMA in the music scene

Kinda hard being S to the A to the G to the E

But I- some how, some way,

keep comin' up with silly ass ways to apologize

like every single day-

May I

Say a little somethin' to AT, man?

read your post again

i shoulda counted to ten

but when i read it back then