Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf happened w/edgar and LP?.. anyone???

sgtfury

Nothing hapened between LP and Edgar. Edgar played two great sets last night. We even let him cut into the other DJs sets and did not open up the terrace becuase he was doing so well. Sorry kids no drama here. Great job Edgar.

LP

ok...now what i heard was that egdar and LP squared off and began doing flips and kicks like in the Matrix. Then, suddenly Dany Tenaglia showed up and hung both of them over the DJ booth by thier ankles. Dany shook both of them and thier money fell out of thier pockets and the crowd grabbed the money and drank all night....

just what i heard...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by spacious

Nothing hapened between LP and Edgar. Edgar played two great sets last night. We even let him cut into the other DJs sets and did not open up the terrace becuase he was doing so well. Sorry kids no drama here. Great job Edgar.

LP

nice to see you giving credit where it's deserved!

grins.gif

Originally posted by sgtfury

ok...now what i heard was that egdar and LP squared off and began doing flips and kicks like in the Matrix. Then, suddenly Dany Tenaglia showed up and hung both of them over the DJ booth by thier ankles. Dany shook both of them and thier money fell out of thier pockets and the crowd grabbed the money and drank all night....

just what i heard...:rolleyes:

I think you've been watching too many movies:laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

If edgar V and Luis were to fight one on one I think edgar would sit on Luis and kill him.

AAAahhhh, one can only dream..... ;)

(Sorry guys, had to pop in for this one. Tryin to cut down, but this was irresistable. P.S. Bunch of chismosos on this board :rolleyes: )

i think a better question is why does it always come to this?

i mean Edgar was an intregral part of helping club space become what it is now and he deserves a little respect. for christ sakes, he opens and closes for PVD in alot of other cities besides MIA.

scatter.gif