Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joey's In Clifton....Sold???

I have purchased the Joey's in Clifton. Thats right I'm the new owner. Starting September 1st, 2003 Joey's will be no more. I'm shutting it down and renovating it. I will reopen News Years Eve december 31st 2003. It will feature a new sound system worth roughly 700,000 dollars and we will feature only the Worlds Best in Polka Music and Irish folk dancing, with a once a month tribute to Van Halen.

Originally posted by bigmurray

I have purchased the Joey's in Clifton. Thats right I'm the new owner. Starting September 1st, 2003 Joey's will be no more. I'm shutting it down and renovating it. I will reopen News Years Eve december 31st 2003. It will feature a new sound system worth roughly 700,000 dollars and we will feature only the Worlds Best in Polka Music and Irish folk dancing, with a once a month tribute to Van Halen.

And TheMoo will be the bathroom attendant?

Originally posted by bigmurray

Ok enough of the jargan (nice word) Doesn't anyone have any real info on this place. Joey's is a serious N.J. Hot Spot and it beening sold, if it has been, effects everyone in the game, Promoters and Patrons alike...So any real info on it?

...And who the hell bought it?:confused:

Originally posted by upperlevelent

That's def untrue...Almost all Club onwers and managers start out as promoters at one time or another....Also Look at people Like Joey Enufff...One of the Biggest NJ Promoters in the game and he CO-OWNS one of the biggest clubs in Philly..Evolution..So don't even begin to say Promoters can be owners..

so coments like this from, njnjnite "as far as promoters being prospects, please are you fucking kidding me..." Are stupid and uncreative...Thats the dumbest thng I've heard...The point of promoting, like anything in life, is to evetually move up the latter to managment, then ownership...Can't promote your whole life?!

... Keep in mind its a RUMOR

I have a question for you upperlevel guy, what and where is your claim to Nightclub Fame please tell me, please

What have you done to support your incredible knowledge here with night club owners, vs promoters and where promoters come from….

Originally posted by njnjnite

I have a question for you upperlevel guy, what and where is your claim to Nightclub Fame please tell me, please

What have you done to support your incredible knowledge here with night club owners, vs promoters and where promoters come from….

Calm down you all suck cock n balls

Foodidoo has it right!!! LOL, (2 funny man)

And the person that started this thread is suppose 2 be a young kid who has no idea what the hell hes talking about. Secondly, 99% of promoters have real day jobs, he talks about like its a corporation which leads to all this $$$$, thats WRONG. Relax with the working urself 2 mangement and ownership nonsense. Every kid between 18-22 thinks hes going 2 open a club, um, have u noticed most owners are over the age of 30 pal, and even the biggest DJ's are all over 30, so relax with the dreaming. Third, who the FUCK cares if JOEYS was sold or not, its not going 2 pay any of your bills or my bills, so 2 even talk about is a waste of all our time. Thank you, I hope this fuckin thread GOES AWAY by the time i wake up tomorrow. Peace. (See you all at DEKO :)

Originally posted by foodidoo

And TheMoo will be the bathroom attendant?

What exactly does the moo do at joeys?? hes the opening DJ for the Big guys every week, right??

i wonder if i can open at joeys next week??

JOEYS is taking applications, everyone respond now, if you can press open and close on the CD player, you will be HIRED!!! LOL

Dial 1-800-I-CAN-DJ-2 Right Now for an interview

P.S. Bring your own downloads

(if you buy records, your over experienced)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Originally posted by marcomaxim

What exactly does the moo do at joeys?? hes the opening DJ for the Big guys every week, right??

JOEYS is taking applications, everyone respond now, if you can press open and close on the CD player, you will be HIRED!!! LOL

P.S. Bring your own downloads

(if you buy records, your over experienced)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

that comment was abit out of a line esp for a Promoter. If you have a problem wit Moo as the resident DJ at Joeys, maybe you should talk to the Promoters of Joeys who brought him in there do the thursday nite party. And let me remind that this is the same Promoter who does Deko on saturday nites and also invited The Moo to be an opening DJ at Deko several nites this past fall including Thanksgiving Eve.

Marcomaxim,

I have been sitting back and just reading the Joeys girls under 21 comments u have been making while ur boosting up the Thursday party you work at. First of all one parties has nothing to do with the other. Yes Joeys Thursday party is one of the better Thursday parties around and currently it is doing better numbers then every Thursday party around every week (except maybe 1 party which it seems like we go back and forth and exchange the crowd with - ps. that isnt the party you work at). You want to talk about the under girls lets talk. Maybe we do 50 to 75 a week. Why do we do that is becuase our Thursday format has always been ladies under 21 and becuase I moved over to Thursdays from Fridays (which is a 21 and over party) I didnt want to change anything because come September this Thursday party needs to go back to a college party. So lets do the math. 700 people minus 75 underage people means we are doing 625 people a night over 21. Not bad huh want to compare numbers. I dont. I am the last person that wants to talk about anyone elses party on CP I constantly bite my tongue wanting to post what I feel but I dont that is something you need to learn and also take these 2 next things to heart.

1) Talk about ur parties positives not about another parties possible negatives

2) When reading a thread about another club do not throw your two cents in about the place u work at

Now lets talk about Moo. First of all Moo was my selection for being the resident DJ. So if you want to bash anyone bash me about the selection. I dont think anyone will stand by you on this one cause my choice of DJs at any venue I have worked at has never been wrong. Let me tell you what Moo does at Joeys. Yes he plays before the big dogs on most nights but he also plays til 12:30 which is right in the middle of peak time. Tonight he is on til 1:30 and the following week he is playing til 2:30. Come listen to him and you will realize he is not just a kid with the most successful website that your pic has ever been on but he is a pretty good DJ that tries hard and is proud of Thursdays success at Joeys. Maybe one day you can open for him. I will let you play for my staff from 8 to 9.

Now on a personal note we have been friends for a while and I dont hold anything against you for what you wrote in this thread and others. Just remember before you write something realize whose skin u might get under. I know I did when I wrote this response.

BTW, good response hype.

Ok ok lets get this straight. You go on google click images, if you enter any of the following search criterea a fucking picture of themoo pops up.

New Jersey

Seaside Heights

Irocs

Big foreheads

Joey's

Im the man syndrome

Bed Head Hair Products

Guido

Porsche (by the way oooooohhhhh who cares)

Internet (you know b/c NJGUIDO is the best thing that has happened to the internet in years according tomoo)

Benchpress

Gay pride

trainwrecks

jiffy lube

And finally all the poor bastard Dairy Farm College majors trying to do research for reports on cows get a fucking pic of this guy

The fact of the matter is the Moo has infiltrated the whole fucking internet. Get used to it. What is my point? I have no fucking clue.....

Originally posted by upperlevelent

Ok enough of the jargan (nice word) Doesn't anyone have any real info on this place. Joey's is a serious N.J. Hot Spot and it beening sold, if it has been, effects everyone in the game, Promoters and Patrons alike...So any real info on it?

...And who the hell bought it?:confused:

do you read what I wrote... Sold yes sold and bought by the owner of Abyss and Deko Kosta and Dimitri

Originally posted by badassmafuka

do you read what I wrote... Sold yes sold and bought by the owner of Abyss and Deko Kosta and Dimitri

Going to be spending alot of time there. Kosta is good people and I am glad to see atleast someone with teir head on their shoulders bought the place. If it is true.

Originally posted by foodidoo

Going to be spending alot of time there. Kosta is good people and I am glad to see atleast someone with teir head on their shoulders bought the place. If it is true.

I cant even imagine how they will renovate this place it is gonna be sick

Originally posted by njnjnite

All I can say to this thread is...WHAT?!

Learn how to formulate words together....They equal sentences and when you learn how to do that we can maybe have a conversation...

A) I have no "claim to fame" I'm just curious if anyone had any information on this

B) UMMM "to support your incredible knowledge here with night club owners, vs promoters and where promoters come from…." OK? Is that english...

Foodidoo has it right!!! LOL, (2 funny man)

And the person that started this thread is suppose 2 be a young kid who has no idea what the hell hes talking about. Secondly, 99% of promoters have real day jobs, he talks about like its a corporation which leads to all this $$$$, thats WRONG. Relax with the working urself 2 mangement and ownership nonsense. Every kid between 18-22 thinks hes going 2 open a club, um, have u noticed most owners are over the age of 30 pal, and even the biggest DJ's are all over 30, so relax with the dreaming. Third, who the FUCK cares if JOEYS was sold or not, its not going 2 pay any of your bills or my bills, so 2 even talk about is a waste of all our time. Thank you, I hope this fuckin thread GOES AWAY by the time i wake up tomorrow. Peace. (See you all at DEKO :)

FYI I started this thread because if your a REAL PROMOTER when a Hot Spot get bought, changed, renovated it def does effect your people and in the long run your $$$$. That's why I'm trying to find out the real deal...

Secondly, I refuse to fight with people who have no idea what they are talking bout, Like YOU No one said anything bout a corporation but it def does lead $$$ N I dunno if you wanna start to knock Moo..I personally don't know him but I mean..Give credit where it's due..

"who the FUCK cares if JOEYS was sold or not, not going 2 pay any of your bills or my bills" Actually it pays quite a few of my bills...

As far as "Relax with the working urself 2 management and ownership nonsense" If you "WORK" at Deko maybe you should talk to Lisa Todaro who started as a PROMOTER at Abyss....and now is MANAGEMENT? Imagine that....Go back and read Serg's post a few times...Alot of good TIPS in there for you..

That's all I have to say about that matter...Like who are you? :confused:

ATTN:badassmafuka

"Sold yes sold and bought by the owner of Abyss and Deko Kosta and Dimitri"....Really?? I work for them at Abyss and Deko and haven't anything bout that. Is this Fact or Rumor? don't wanna rumors to be flying around about them or their business ventures...They are good peeps, you know..

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

upperlevelent.

those who know know. just because you work at abyss/deko, it doesnt mean Kosta and Dimitri tell their promoters everything.

I know those who know, know..I'm just stating that I, me personally, haven't heard anything abouts R3 involved..Wondering it's purely speculation or what...