Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to bad it was a good fight!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

the fight should have definitely been stopped, his eye was pretty nasty. no sense in risking a permanent injury. it sucks though because Klitschko, was doing so well. the politics of boxing will probably have Lennox Lewis, avoid Klitschko like the plaque. :mad: since a fight with Jones and/or Tyson will make Lewis more $$$$. :eek:

Originally posted by sobeton

the fight should have definitely been stopped, his eye was pretty nasty. no sense in risking a permanent injury. it sucks though because Klitschko, was doing so well. the politics of boxing will probably have Lennox Lewis, avoid Klitschko like the plaque. :mad: since a fight with Jones and/or Tyson will make Lewis more $$$$. :eek:

I think you are very worng about that ton

After seeing Klitschko winning on the score card of every judge Im shure the rematch will be the highest pay out.

Either way It looks like we will be getting a new champ soon because Lewis lookes like shit.

Originally posted by thehog

I think you are very worng about that ton

After seeing Klitschko winning on the score card of every judge Im shure the rematch will be the highest pay out.

Either way It looks like we will be getting a new champ soon because Lewis lookes like shit.

I don't know bro. If your Lewis and have a rematch , and loose. in all likelyhood Jones and Tyson will not fight you , becuase they will make more $$ fighting the man who beat you. which means less money for Lewis.

my bet is Lewis fights Tyson and/or Jones. becuase they are guranteed bigger pay days, and then retires. which would suck becuase I want to see a rematch with Klitschko.

tyson can't take on lewis, I think that was made clear last fight. This russian boy obviously can take on lewis and it would be great to see a rematch. I think lewis vs russian boy is a bigger pay day then lewis tyson. But when it comes to roy jones jr, now that will be the payday of all and I think roy jones is gonna put on one hell of a show if it happens.

weither Tyson can handle ,another fight is debatable. what is not is that Tyson, has drawing abilty more then any other boxer; even going in as an underdog. thus a fight like Lewis vs Tyson ,will net big $$$ for Lewis and Tyson. in a perfect world Klitschko should get his rematch , but given the sketchy state of boxing right now. that rematch may never happen.. :(