Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of soundfactorys beach party

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

If you like it you like it..if you dont you dont.

No one asks you people to come to Factory.

I enjoy myself everytime im there. Everyone is entitled to their opinons and statements but i noticed that its the same people complaining OVER AND OVER. Alittle advice, JUST DONT GO. Same the room for someone whos loves that place and is gonna enjoy themselves no matter what.

tek

im sure if i dropped 8 bombs and did 4 jars id love it every time to

^^^^I'ma check it out again.....it had to be almost two years ago, and the music was too techno-poppy (shit you'd hear in teenager clothing stores), which I fucking HATE. I listened to his other blue one once and hated that too, so when my boy said he was gonna put S&M on, I was about to cuss his ass out! I ended up wanting to clip him up and gank him for it! :laugh:

Originally posted by irenegade7

excellent bet. 530am and 10am after that I don't know what the hell

happen looped one song for about an hou maybe longer......JP when he is good he is

great when he is bad he is horrible....

thats the hour he fell in a hole :tongue:

6pm on Sunday I go to get gas around the corner from my house. The nice quite town of Roslyn, were nothing much goes on. Next thing I know a S55 Benz pulls up with two huge Meatheads.. Im talking needles twice a week, spiked hair, bandana, sun glasses..the SF works. In the back get out two out of three smoking girls... white pants, wet in the rain :eek: , glasses, bikini tops, fake tits...the SF works. The one girl looks at me and starts smiling, I laughed asked her where shes coming from. Dressed as if shes coming from neptunes but she was coming from the city. She replys with water bottle in hand SF beach Party. So as shes shaking her ass to the Gas station music she completely forgets about about her friends and starts talking a mile a minute as if she just ate two pills 10 minutes before that. They had some complaints about the music , but I would of listened to Oakenfold all night with a smile if these girls were there. From the looks of it the Beach Party had to of been sick, pissed I missed it and I heard Arc was ridiculious too. And as for next weekend...more RAIN!!:mad:

Normally we're there for all the big parties (even the not so big ones). Been taking a break lately trying to go to normal(non-substance abusing) venues:rolleyes:

Judging from these posts... I guess all we missed was lots of flesh and people we know. As for sick music, we dropped by (of all places...)DJais in Belmar on Sunday. Normally u would never catch us anywhere near that place(feel like a fish caught in a net with a million other fish), but Robbie Rivera was there.

Oh...my! We had to leave before he finished because we got cramps in our legs and back pains from dancing non-stop starting from about 8:30pm till about 12 or so (on the strength of alcohol alone!):beer:

If you appreciate music and the clubbing experience, you owe it to yourself to hear that guy play! As for JP...someone got it right...when he's on...he's on. Sometimes though.....

HSP

I think he went to sleep or out to lunch between 12-3. I didn't see him in the booth and the same loop was playing for 2 + hours. After Going Thru It around 3 though, he ripped it again until I left (6:30). I love the White Rabbit remix.

Originally posted by johnnyblaze90

jp was spinnin madd good, i dont know what u guys r talkin about, and when im the mya remix came on her teared down the house

You don't know what the hell your are talking about...then again to a newbie

anything is good for u.. I"m sure just getting in SF made your night.

thought it was good, nothing special, typical sf theme party.. had its lowlights, its highlights, were alot of people there that don't normally go .. those are the people that normally ruin the vibe..But again had a great time as usual, thought the music was pretty good, danced, got freaky, closed at 1:30 am monday:eek: and of course didn't make it to work today, but to me its always well worth it..till next month..