Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are the Club Planets celebrities?

Brother Carl...

Speak to Bus...

How was Saturday night!??!?!?!?

I apologize about not showing.. personal stuff going on with Tigger this week, will explain later...

I took her to dinner at the families house, then we turned in... needed some down time.. very rough week...

We would like to do something this weekend to celebrate if you are free...

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

GO MOVE IN WITH WINNIE THE POOH OR WAS IT TIGGER...WELL WE SURE NO IT WILL NEVER BE PIGLET!....YOU CLUB PLANET FOLKS HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH....I AM AS IRON AS IT GETS...I'M FCUKING "TITANIUM" BUDDY :laugh:

did uknow that titanium is the most BRITTLE of metals?

plus it sMAN MADE

so what are you/?

oh by the way

..i think i love you..

hold on- my thing is hitting the table

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Brother Carl...

Speak to Bus...

How was Saturday night!??!?!?!?

I apologize about not showing.. personal stuff going on with Tigger this week, will explain later...

I took her to dinner at the families house, then we turned in... needed some down time.. very rough week...

We would like to do something this weekend to celebrate if you are free...

:3some: ? IS THAT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING? POST A PICTURE :laugh:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I joke around alot...

But I ask you not to disrespect my girl....

Tigger is a really good person, with a big heart... and doesnt deserve any negative lashings....

Keep em on me.. thanks kid....

as for the threesome.. no no...

Bus and Tigger are exclusive....

post stackedfeg's picture like sometime today i asked you 100x :rolleyes::laugh:

:rolleyes:All the celebs r in the miami room :rolleyes:

especially that nj defector saleen...u guys can have him back if u want him....we will gladly give him up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think hes going to visit in a short time...please hold him over there....dont let him back on the plane......Thank u new jersey c.p.

Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated...:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

:rolleyes:All the celebs r in the miami room :rolleyes:

especially that nj defector saleen...u guys can have him back if u want him....we will gladly give him up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think hes going to visit in a short time...please hold him over there....dont let him back on the plane......Thank u new jersey c.p.

Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated...:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FL is all brain dead cross breading drug addicts. Yo for real. People in FL are so fucken stupid it blows my mind. Every time I go there its like for ten min I can take how slow you all are. It's really hysterical how much you can see a difference in brain cells between you guys and us. Plus all your clubs play shit music. All hippie crap... Stop sweaten us and our anorexic fat titted bitches.

Originally posted by notallthere

FL is all brain dead cross breading drug addicts. Yo for real. People in FL are so fucken stupid it blows my mind. Every time I go there its like for ten min I can take how slow you all are. It's really hysterical how much you can see a difference in brain cells between you guys and us. Plus all your clubs play shit music. All hippie crap... Stop sweaten us and our anorexic fat titted bitches.

wow u sound just like saleen...i guess its a jersey thing.....kid ill run circles around u....this thread is going straight to drama....i love people who just prejudge...there fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!

heres to the nice people in jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

wow u sound just like saleen...i guess its a jersey thing.....kid ill run circles around u....this thread is going straight to drama....i love people who just prejudge...there fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!

heres to the nice people in jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!

good caracture and seccess has nothing to do with the way you see yourself

infact it has everything to do with the way OHTERs see you

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by liqidtouch

good caracture and seccess has nothing to do with the way you see yourself

infact it has everything to do with the way OHTERs see you

Actually, I disagree. Success and character isn't something to be judged by others. One may think success is judged soley by the money in your pocket. Others may think otherwise.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

what are the criterias to meet that standard?...I AM ALREADY ONE ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS:rolleyes: ....ACTUALLY I'M GONNA HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT... WHO I FEEL THE CP CELEBRITIES SHOULD BE :D

Yuo should be the CP FAT CHICK

Your award is a pallet of twinkies

The guideline are weigh over 400 pounds....... So guess what FAT CHICK

you are nominated to BBW grammy awards

BBW = BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I would say drop the "B"

BW= Big Women