Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help with ID??

daveespa

doesn't work either. South Florida is a region of immigrants...I used to turn out NJ fakes when I was a young'un, and it didn't work because half the doorguys at the time were ex-Jerseyites.

Originally posted by pod

doesn't work either. South Florida is a region of immigrants...I used to turn out NJ fakes when I was a young'un, and it didn't work because half the doorguys at the time were ex-Jerseyites.

you mean those guys can actually read? i don't believe you.

i always thought they were just looking at the picture pretending to read the scrambled letters!

rofl.gif

Well, one of my customers (hehe) at the time got busted by a guy at crobar...he said "This is too good to be a real NJ ID, tell your guy to go work for the NJ DMV!"

Yeah, I had a mis-spent youth.

Originally posted by pod

Well, one of my customers (hehe) at the time got busted by a guy at crobar...he said "This is too good to be a real NJ ID, tell your guy to go work for the NJ DMV!"

Yeah, I had a mis-spent youth.

you were just helping the cause, man!help.gif

I had my ID taken away by some door guy telling me it was fake, I had to look for a cop to get my ID back. To this day I carry 3 id's with me.

FLorida ID

FLorida Drivers

Miami International Airport ID

oh, and my hilton honors VIP program card!

fucker

Oh and 1 time at the old space. they told me it was fake to go away, thank god I had the other ones with me!

some door people take this mickey mouse class on fake ID's and they think they know it all.