Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4realhousediva...Which FAT GIRL were you?

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I am all for it... except for the cock part....

lol....

You are too much.....

YOU COULDN'T HANDLE SOMEONE LIKE ME YOU ARE USED TO THE SUBSERVIENT/PASSIVE TYPE CHICKS THEY ARE EASILY TO CONTROL.....I AM A LEO I AM AGGRESSIVE/OPINIONATED....I'D EAT YOU ALIVE MR. BUSBOY :spank:

I got the carpet pulled out from under me when I met Tigger...

yes... I always dated the very passive type... pushovers... who never barked at me...

I would get my ass handed to me if I ever tried to pull anything over my girl now....

BE A PROUD FATHER AND POST A PICTURE UP! :rolleyes:

I am all for it... except for the cock part....

lol....

You are too much.....

Bus is the biggest homophobe that I know, you cant pat him on the back or hug him hello without him having a test fit on you. So find another fruitcake to go to the beach with your busted ass to stare at cock.

That was funny.....

:laugh:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU COULDN'T HANDLE SOMEONE LIKE ME YOU ARE USED TO THE SUBSERVIENT/PASSIVE TYPE CHICKS THEY ARE EASILY TO CONTROL.....I AM A LEO I AM AGGRESSIVE/OPINIONATED....I'D EAT YOU ALIVE MR. BUSBOY :spank:

if shes as fat as everyone explains her to be.. then u better watch out bus!!!.. shell prob really eat your ass too..

ARE YOU A FCUKING IDIOT? ITS CALLED PLAYING ALONG YOU DUMB CUNT! NOW GET ON THE BAR AND DANCE BECAUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO RIGHT WITHOUT FCUKING UP! AND I'M SURE YOU'VE EVEN FCUKED THAT UP BEFORE! :laugh:

1. i am a male, making it very hard for me to be a dumb cunt, you dumb cunt

2. you are fat and ugly

3. "dancerbar" refers to a party i was once throwing last year, DOES NOT mean i like dancing on bars

4. your really fat and ugly

5. you wish that one of the iron brothers would give you the time of yesterday nevermind today

6. your fat and ugly

get all that sweetie, i think you should take your trashy ass head down the turnpike get off around exit 3 pick up good ol' eddie and take your sorry asses to Casbah

Originally posted by carguy19

Bus is the biggest homophobe that I know, you cant pat him on the back or hug him hello without him having a test fit on you. So find another fruitcake to go to the beach with your busted ass to stare at cock.

That was funny.....

:laugh:

YOUR COCK IS SO FAR UP HIS ASS OR DOWN HIS MOUTH WHATEVER ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY I'M SURE HE DOESN'T NEED YOU TO BACK HIM UP FEGGIT! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dancerbar

1. i am a male, making it very hard for me to be a dumb cunt, you dumb cunt

2. you are fat and ugly

3. "dancerbar" refers to a party i was once throwing last year, DOES NOT mean i like dancing on bars

4. your really fat and ugly

5. you wish that one of the iron brothers would give you the time of yesterday nevermind today

6. your fat and ugly

get all that sweetie, i think you should take your trashy ass head down the turnpike get off around exit 3 pick up good ol' eddie and take your sorry asses to Casbah

1. WHAT STRAIGHT MALE USES A FCUKING CIRCLE AS AN AVATAR. 2. YOU ONLY WISH TO BE THE CUM GUZZLING BITCH TO THE IRON MEN. 3. CAN I USE YOU AS AN ASS RAG? 4. MIND YOUR FCUKING BUSINESS. 5. ITS SHADEY THAT YOU DON'T STATE IN YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU ARE A "MALE"! 6. COME OUT OF THE CLOSET YOU'LL BE HAPPIER.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bus...you cannot have all the Glory...please post a pic of my HOT BODY...so this bitch can rub herself to my physique.

WHAT'S WITH BUSBOY AND THE SIDE PROFILE? CAN I SEE SOME FCUKIN' ABS HERE OR WHAT? :rolleyes: ARE YOU THE LIL' KID WHO SAID HE WAS FREANCH TOO? :blank:

1. WHAT STRAIGHT MALE USES A FCUKING CIRCLE AS AN AVATAR. 2. YOU ONLY WISH TO BE THE CUM GUZZLING BITCH TO THE IRON MEN. 3. CAN I USE YOU AS AN ASS RAG? 4. MIND YOUR FCUKING BUSINESS. 5. ITS SHADEY THAT YOU DON'T STATE IN YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU ARE A "MALE"! 6. COME OUT OF THE CLOSET YOU'LL BE HAPPIER.

first off, this screename was used for promotional purposes , secondly what gay man uses a circle for an avatar?

thirdly i do not find it shady there is no gender in the profile being that a whole promotional team used this account at one time or another

you dont know me, i advise you not to mess with me, you have been booted off numerous boards as it is, when you act like an adult i will treat you like one

i find it shadey you have yet to reveal your identity, you probably are some fat slob, where were you haning out at cheetah last night, i was there,

Stack, thanks for the fucking laughs friday night!!!!!!

Between you and bigtime i can write a best seller book on quotes!!!!

The first thing you said in DJais "look at these veins, these veins would make a herion addicct jelaous"

bigtimes speech in the DJais bathroon.....OMG, classic

and then back at my house when somebody gave you a can of soda, poor kid, bigtime and stacked flipped on the kid for 1/2 hour

"whats this a whole can of SUGAR"

you guys are to much!!!!!

Big fan of you guys!!!!!

Tempkid...too funny. I am had a really good time on Friday night...I looked really HOT on Friday...all the Djais Whores could not stop touching my Hot Physique.

Yes...those are all classic lines you heard...get a notebook and start wrtiting

Originally posted by dancerbar

first off, this screename was used for promotional purposes , secondly what gay man uses a circle for an avatar?

thirdly i do not find it shady there is no gender in the profile being that a whole promotional team used this account at one time or another

you dont know me, i advise you not to mess with me, you have been booted off numerous boards as it is, when you act like an adult i will treat you like one

i find it shadey you have yet to reveal your identity, you probably are some fat slob, where were you haning out at cheetah last night, i was there,

WHICH "CHICK WITH A DICK" WERE YOU?

ARE YOU A FCUKING IDIOT? ITS CALLED PLAYING ALONG YOU DUMB CUNT! NOW GET ON THE BAR AND DANCE BECAUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO RIGHT WITHOUT FCUKING UP! AND I'M SURE YOU'VE EVEN FCUKED THAT UP BEFORE! :laugh:

Why don't you say fuck, fuck fuck and so on. Dont you know FCUK is out of fashion ans so is saying fuck as FCUK.

Yes and you are probably a fun fuck just like a moped it is fun until your friends find out.

You got a lil gravy on your lip. As for me being hot , well it was above 90 today

Originally posted by tommyarmani

stacked, i went to tempts all night, never left there. Now, my girlfreind is going to accuse me of lying, because she asked me where else i went that night and i said tempts only.

stacked thanks!

i met u at temps right i think