Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who has ahonest review of surf club?

Surf is always a great time. I just found it weird that everyone left when Scribbles went on. For the little while that I did hear him play, i thought he played well. But that just isnt a late crowd, and we all know that Kirk makes Surf Club sundays what they are. There wasnt as much quality ass as normal, but still enough eye candy to be pleased.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

LOL, i was sooooooo drunk Joe, i was thinking about turning around and coming back to go 2 Temps with you guys, but i decided to be responsible and go home. But i was still exhausted this morning. How was Temps??

Temps was a lot of fun, I stayed till 1:15 and I am paying for it today at work.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Were there alot of people at Temps??

I dont know how you stayed out so late and drove home and went to work. Your a Maniac!!!

Yes it turned out to be a great crowd. I am still trying to figure out how the hell I made it to work today also.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Yes it turned out to be a great crowd. I am still trying to figure out how the hell I made it to work today also.

Joe joe,

How many more bridges are you gonna burn, lol

Good seeing you at SURF.........

Victor Soto

Got a Surf at 6:00 the place was really empty, But at like 8:00 The place was packed and there were people every where. The music was really good they played a lil hip hop. There was some hott girls in that place last nite...Then went to Tempts at 11:30 and that place was the same turn out...It was a good crowd at like 1:00...Closed the place out....