Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...well its about fucking time...

Local Forecast

Tomorrow: Sunny along with a few clouds. High around 90F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy. Low around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 70s.

Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.

Friday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 60s.

Originally posted by phatman

Local Forecast

Tomorrow: Sunny along with a few clouds. High around 90F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy. Low around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the low 70s.

Thursday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the low 70s.

Friday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 60s.

hey thanks for the fuckin directions bud, had a great time... :mad:

Originally posted by dgmodel

hey thanks for the fuckin directions bud, had a great time... :mad:

Lighten up Francis...tony had the digits...and no one PMed me so i figured it wasnt gonna happen...sorry homes...it wasnt intentional...now shut up and enjoy the weather...'sides the new pad has a huge outdoor pool, tennis courts, whirlpool, etc...there's an open invite for you and some friends to come down and chill this summer...:cool:

Originally posted by Codica3

It's too beautiful for me to be inside my office at my desk. :(

I should take the rest of the week off and enjoy the weather while it's finally nice.

I think that's what I'm doing...Or at least tomorrow....I'm so depressed today:( ...I wish I could be out enjoying this weather.....& work is slow as shit today so I could have taken off to go to the beach

Originally posted by sweetie029

....I'm so depressed today:( ...

...no sadness allowed in the summer...shed that mood and do something fun or happy...we're on a tight time frame here...dont waste it on being upset....

Originally posted by phatman

Lighten up Francis...tony had the digits...and no one PMed me so i figured it wasnt gonna happen...sorry homes...it wasnt intentional...now shut up and enjoy the weather...'sides the new pad has a huge outdoor pool, tennis courts, whirlpool, etc...there's an open invite for you and some friends to come down and chill this summer...:cool:

Originally posted by dgmodel

aiights, same goes for you... youre more than welcome to come the new place as well...

What about me :(

BTW... I'm not at the beach today like I thought I would be... I'm at work :blown::(

Originally posted by sweetie029

I think that's what I'm doing...Or at least tomorrow....I'm so depressed today:( ...I wish I could be out enjoying this weather.....& work is slow as shit today so I could have taken off to go to the beach

What's wrong? :(

Originally posted by Codica3

What's wrong? :(

Nothing important really...I'm mainly depressed @ the fact the 1 GORGEOUS day we have I can't take part in it...but it's ok..The day is going by fast & hopefully tomorrow will be just as nice as today :cool: