Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bennihanas Near Menlo Mall- Question

Originally posted by swimmer219

Been to the one in Summit and it is worth it. Go for the lunch specials cheap and a bunch of food...

:D :D :D

I dont think this one serves lunch...I work at the Cheesecake factory across the street and i never see cars there for lunch and on lady told me they wanted to go there but the doors were locked so they came to cheesecake....

Binoy...i heard its not the greatest....its a lil over priced for what the give...but i guess your payin for the show they give you too....but i heard from some people that the food isnt the greatest either.....Come to Cheesecake...lol we got bangin shit :D

Originally posted by crazyclubhead

I dont think this one serves lunch...I work at the Cheesecake factory across the street and i never see cars there for lunch and on lady told me they wanted to go there but the doors were locked so they came to cheesecake....

Binoy...i heard its not the greatest....its a lil over priced for what the give...but i guess your payin for the show they give you too....but i heard from some people that the food isnt the greatest either.....Come to Cheesecake...lol we got bangin shit :D

Ive been to Cheesecake Factory, food is bangin w/o a doubt.

Just wanna go check this place out. Gonna check it out tonight.

Originally posted by unclebuc

binoy....go to arrirang on route 9 off the GSP....better food and a lil cheaper

Yeah Arirang is like two blocks from my house. I wanted to try something different. Thanks though. I think im gonna give bennihas a shot.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Just wanted to let everyone know that BINOY WILL BE TREATING. So just PM me and ill let you know what time to meet him. Its ALL YOU CAN EAT, he will pay for everyone.

THANKS Binoy!!!

hahaha good one!! you goin out tonight? Todays my bday dog!! might meet up with manny and have some drinks.

Thats right, i heard that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY buddy. Yeah, im at work now, im leaving soon, i need to be up early though. So lets go somehwere early, and then meet up with Manny around 1200 if you want. Where do you want to go??

AND NO, i am not joking, BINOY really is PAYING for everyone, I will post his cell and home number in a little while.

Originally posted by binoys

Anyone ever been there? I think it just opened up and i was wondering how it was. Thanks ahead of time.

Binoy I live 5 minutes from the Edison Benihana. If I were a food critic, I'd say that they have great water! The manager laughed when I told her that, but we werent laughing. The Short Hills location is run by corporate, its very good. At the Edison location, our party of 5 had the worst dining experience ever. They had one waiter covering the entire Sushi area on a Sunday, about 10-15 tables. The couple sitting next to us was laughing with us at how bad the food and service was. They actually did get out Sushi order right, but our 4 hibachi dinners were cold and came out with one rice. The other orders of rice came out about 20 minutes after. Whats the point of bringing out 4 hibachi dinners with only one rice? We understood the waiter was busy doing his best, but they're short in wait and kitchen staff. Funny there were 3 people standing around waiting to seat people. Anyways, a few of my friends ordered banana tempura for dessert. They brought out the other 2 orders of dessert, completely melted lemon sorbet that looked more like syrup and an order of melting vanilla ice cream. At this point we got up to grab a manager. We politely informed her about how unhappy we were with the food and the service. She was completely shocked that the waiter would bring out melted lemon sorbet to the table. She ran off into the kitchen to see for herself that the banana tempuras were made fresh. She returned just a few minutes later. As one of my friends was eating his banana tempura dessert with ice cream, he scoops off a piece with ice cream and he bites into fried squid!!! Needless to say the manager returned in disbelief. Sure enough, my boy was right. Dinner was horrible, the service was even worse. They gave us 20% off the bill, gee thanks. $154.00 for cold food and bad service!

Based on our experience, I give the Edison Benihana a review of

:finger: