Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meadowlands Fair...anyone go yet??

Originally posted by adriennektu

I know it's kind of an odd question but has anyone gone to the big carnival/fair at Giant' Stadium yet? I wanna go tonite!!! :) I'm such a little kid

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME :)

SOMETHING DIFFERENT

:)

Originally posted by djlilcee

you wanna go together?:D

Only if we can hold hands and you win me a stuffed animal...can we work that out? :)

Haha, I haven't been to it in five years but I keep driving by it on the way home from the station and I wanna go this year but I dont know if it's too expensive or worth it, maybe if you get drunk and then go in and ride on some of those crazy contraptions...who knows???

you wanna go together?:D

Only if we can hold hands and you win me a stuffed animal...can we work that out? :)

Haha, I haven't been to it in five years but I keep driving by it on the way home from the station and I wanna go this year but I dont know if it's too expensive or worth it, maybe if you get drunk and then go in and ride on some of those crazy contraptions...who knows???

Originally posted by adriennektu

we can hold hands and i will win you stuff animals.... and it is all on me....:D :D then we have to pick a nice day and head out to great adventure.. you down?

ok someone doesnt knowwhats going on

i hear its actually allit le less GETTO this time around

so hit that indeed-

check it out on thursdays cause that some kinda DOLLAR day

90% of everything including entry fee is ONE dallor

rides

food

entry

alot more

let us know

THURSDAYS!

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ok someone doesnt knowwhats going on

i hear its actually allit le less GETTO this time around

so hit that indeed-

check it out on thursdays cause that some kinda DOLLAR day

90% of everything including entry fee is ONE dallor

rides

food

entry

alot more

let us know

THURSDAYS!

this thurs??

we can hold hands and i will win you stuff animals.... and it is all on me....:D :D then we have to pick a nice day and head out to great adventure.. you down?

Sounds like a wonderful idea!!! Lemme know when you aren't working and we will get a whole crew to go, unless you wanna go me and you....might get scary at night! ;) How bout early next week sometime?? Lemme know!