Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Roddigga

i've already pre-ordered my tickets....................i waited on line for 15 seconds apparently im the only living sole going to see this movie when it first comes out.......................................!!!!!!!!!

i prefer brunettes anyway........................w/ some highlites in em too, ............not being picky of course, a blonde will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pick me up a box of goobers and a large coke, make sure the ice is crushed, i love fountain soda w/ crushed ice......................and bring lots of weed when we see this movie, i can not sit through a movie sober.....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joegio said he will drive us and pick us up...................don you can come too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next summer my own movie is coming out, LEGGALY BROWN!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAA....................................

Originally posted by roddigga

i've already pre-ordered my tickets....................i waited on line for 15 seconds apparently im the only living sole going to see this movie when it first comes out.......................................!!!!!!!!!

i prefer brunettes anyway........................w/ some highlites in em too, ............not being picky of course, a blonde will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pick me up a box of goobers and a large coke, make sure the ice is crushed, i love fountain soda w/ crushed ice......................and bring lots of weed when we see this movie, i can not sit through a movie sober.....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joegio said he will drive us and pick us up...................don you can come too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next summer my own movie is coming out, LEGGALY BROWN!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAAA....................................

Can I COSTAR in Legally Brown!!!

what HOT freegin STARS to this movie huh, LEGALLY BROWN!!!!, I LOVE IT...........................!!!!

whose gonna be the girl that DIGGA falls in love with at the END????????

HEY DON, DIGGA AINT FEELIN SO BROWN RIGHT NOW!!.......just a little red and BURNT................................

DKNY, our love can not be a secret, JOE will just have to deal with it..........................

just remember LARGE GOOBERS, AND LARGE COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO BROWN AND TAN RIGHT NOW ITS SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!