Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seeking suggestions for this Saturday

I'm asking because some non-clubber friends from out-of-town (Boston, if that matters) are visiting this weekend, and I'm wondering where there to take them. Gotta find a place that will impress them.

Any other suggestions for a big club that is nice, with cheesy music ?

What's happening at Sound Factory this Saturday? They probably can't stay too late for the real experience, but I'm wondering if enough people will come in the early hours (like before 1 am), that it will be ok. Anyone know?

I'd like Arc, but the decor might be a bit plain, and I'm not sure if they could handle the music, and they probably can't stay out too late. They're not heavy drinkers, but having alcohol as an option would be nice too.

Centro-Fly is a possibility, but I'm wondering if it's big enough for their liking.

Maybe Webster Hall?

Or is there some other place to check out?

Originally posted by wallflour

I'm asking because some non-clubber friends from out-of-town (Boston, if that matters) are visiting this weekend, and I'm wondering where there to take them. Gotta find a place that will impress them.

What's happening at Sound Factory this Saturday? They probably can't stay too late for the real experience, but I'm wondering if enough people will come in the early hours (like before 1 am), that it will be ok. Anyone know?

I'd like Arc, but the decor might be a bit plain, and I'm not sure if they could handle the music, and they probably can't stay out too late. They're not heavy drinkers, but having alcohol as an option would be nice too.

Centro-Fly is a possibility, but I'm wondering if it's big enough for their liking.

Maybe Webster Hall?

Here's the deal,this coming weekend is GAY PRIDE,which means alot of bars and club will be packed.As for SoundFactory,that will be cool,whats not cool is getting there before 1am,place is dead,get there around 4am or after.You also might want to try Webster Hall.I strongly suggest that you get the Time Out New York magazine,this weekend will be crazy,GayPride.

If u want the cheesey scene i suggest u go to webster hall.. either there or arena.. that shoudl cater to your friends needs.. if u wanna show them what nyc is all about take them to Centro Fly to see NERO rip shit up on the main floor.. this sat has a lot to offer.. i will be at centro first and then makin my way down to VINYL for afterhours.. but if u want the real experience take them to VINYL=ARC early so they can see HOWELLS before they need to get tucked in.. lol..

Sat is gonna be crazzy.. Nero then Howells then DT.. cmon now.. how can u beat that.. i guess im too excited but i dont care.. cant wait

and oh yeah, then there is the gay pride from 4-12 on sunday but u wont catch me there that late.. lol.. 1 year anniversary of ARC is gonan be great..

Originally posted by sfqueen

Here's the deal,this coming weekend is GAY PRIDE,which means alot of bars and club will be packed.As for SoundFactory,that will be cool,whats not cool is getting there before 1am,place is dead,get there around 4am or after.You also might want to try Webster Hall.I strongly suggest that you get the Time Out New York magazine,this weekend will be crazy,GayPride.

Now thats the most respectible response I've seen in awhile to people querying about what to do.

Maybe Webster Hall?

Just a reminder to WALFLOUR and everyone. I will be doing the door at EUGENES on Saturday's. For guestlist or table reservations "pm me" or call 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Well as for all sorts of taste then WEBSTERHALL would be good it has a lot of floors with differentmusic in it. The ballroom is the best floor thought with some good DARK,TRIBAL, PROGRESSIVE HOUSE. The crowd might be on the non musical side but at least you can hear somegood tunes and have your guest do whatever thgey like all over the spot.

Maybe Webster Hall?

go to Atlantic City