Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Advice...

dgmodel

a friend of mine has this dilemma, she was seeing a guy for Two months, they dated they mated, they faded... still remain friends, however she still is head over heels for him, however keeps talking about her friends, and trying to hook her up with his... do you think that is his way of trying to ease the tension of off limit areas??? meaning he has intrest in one of hers so hes trading her for a even swap meaning here take one of mine and ill take one of yours... do you think shes being immature but thinking this and a two month relationship should make friends off limits??? or who gives a shit, fuck everyone and when you meet the right person you wont have any drama??? (threw in the last one just to see if ppl are reading this)

this guy sounds like a dick. ya so it was only 2 months, but she likes him, it would probab;y hurt to see him date and fuck her friends. by all means, she and this other guy should tottaly fuck other people, as much as they can take, but not swap friends. thats skeetch. i'm a vey emotinal person, + i would be soo hurt to see my friends fuck my x, or worse end up being toghter or a year or 2. tell her to find a better friend than her x.too many penises, soo little time:3some: :licker::spank::whip2:

i3ich said it best:

Hes trying to get her off his dik

He’s avoiding the situation: This chica’s still feelin him, but he’s just feelin himself…

She needs to get out of the one sided â€friendshipâ€â€¦..if he really can’t see that what he’s trying to pull eats away at her……(and there def. are more people out there than your friends friends…that’s like, easy prey, for some people)