Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So fucking hot today.....

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes...Mr. Riggs I am feeling the "I am so fucking HOT" thing as well...

When I walked in today...Gina my work whore said: "We should take off and go to the beach today..." I replied: "Gina there is a few things we must remember...#1 the Stacked is taken...and cannot roam around with just any Guidette Monster. Someone like yourself is "cute" but in no way "Hot" ...now go get me a protein shake and I will let you massage my traps around noon.

It is Good To Be King!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Yes...Mr. Riggs I am feeling the "I am so fucking HOT" thing as well...

When I walked in today...Gina my work whore said: "We should take off and go to the beach today..." I replied: "Gina there is a few things we must remember...#1 the Stacked is taken...and cannot roam around with just any Guidette Monster. Someone like yourself is "cute" but in no way "Hot" ...now go get me a protein shake and I will let you massage my traps around noon.

It is Good To Be King!

OMG, that is hilarious! :laugh:

Yes...DKNY: I can see why you would think this is "Funny"...Not funny...If you are the one being groped and "wanted"...I must remind myself constantly that these girls are lacking self confidence and self respect. I must learn to seperate work and friends. Yes?

Yes...DKNY: I can see why you would think this is "Funny"...Not funny...If you are the one being groped and "wanted"...I must remind myself constantly that these girls are lacking self confidence and self respect. I must learn to seperate work and friends. Yes?

I understand your troubles stacked...this "guidette monster" must be put in her place...respect is key :cool:

DKNY: My arms are so shaven right now. They look so Hot. My golden brown tan is making people jealous.

The veins streaming down my arms are a sign of being "completely fucking jacked"....

"Sabrina...Yes good to see you too...Now please step away from me...I have options that are in the money and need to sell some Deltas"

ahhhhhhhhhh I am baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!! holla!!!

miss me??? lol

I am feeling quite hot myself....did some power yoga to start the morning....feeling yummy!!!!

the cardio session with Mr. bus was very exhilerating....a nice way to wake up...yes???

hot, sexy and oh so yummy I am today....after a full day of rest..I am so game.....

holla if your hot??? whoo whoo!!!! can I get a beep beep???

xoxo tigga

DKNY: My arms are so shaven right now. They look so Hot. My golden brown tan is making people jealous.

The veins streaming down my arms are a sign of being "completely fucking jacked"....

"Sabrina...Yes good to see you too...Now please step away from me...I have options that are in the money and need to sell some Deltas"

You're slacking stacked...................I don't see any streaming veins here, just the a hint of the cephalic vein:

attachment.php?postid=1538339

:D .................j/k

Oh relax, I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.

Notice I ended the post with j/k = just kidding

Don't forget I was naturally up to 212 lb just a month & 1/2 ago, I've since severly low-carbed myself down to a meager 194 now.

i must say today, i actually do feel pretty DAMM SEXY!!!!!!!!

i had early morning cardio too this mornin...........on the shitter!!!!!!, AC is still not up yet and it was SO FREEGIN HOT this mornin, took 1/2 hour to pinch out this loaf, burned 400 calories!!!!!!!!

had my protein shake as well this mornin, and took a second dump 1/2 hour ago...........................................

sat on the beach yesterday w/ DONdeizel and sisco kid, got a silly tan to add on to my already natural beautiful skin color!!!!!! ALL THE WOMEN AT WORK ARE JELOUSE OF MY TAN!!!!!!!!!!!

and thanks for the numbers ou812, BUT WE DO NOT CARE!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

i must say today, i actually do feel pretty DAMM SEXY!!!!!!!!

i had early morning cardio too this mornin...........on the shitter!!!!!!, AC is still not up yet and it was SO FREEGIN HOT this mornin, took 1/2 hour to pinch out this loaf, burned 400 calories!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: