Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LIFE GRAND OPENING WEDNESDAY JUNE 25th!!!

cheekeetika

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cheekeetika

Seriously Saleen, its not, really....maybe you should really come to the Club tomorrow. See and ask for yourself.

I'll see what i can do, i'd like to check out oscar, and support his brother and eddy's brother, they are stand up guys, but partnering with the 3rd Reich, pissses me off... Also i'd like to support biz, and jimmy t, so i might just let my anti space stance go and check it out.

We'll see.......

PS is it true opening night is classics night?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

I'll see what i can do, i'd like to check out oscar, and support his brother and eddy's brother, they are stand up guys, but partnering with the 3rd Reich, pissses me off... Also i'd like to support biz, and jimmy t, so i might just let my anti space stance go and check it out.

We'll see.......

PS is it true opening night is classics night?

Trust me, I had to go to Space on Friday and hated every minute of actually stepping foot in that club, but I support my boys PVD and EV. What can I say...I took one for the team. But as for tomorrow night, its guranteed to be a great grand opening. Nothing but positivity and great vibes.