Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lots vs. less partners

fierydesire

I think people with many partners may not be as experienced as those with far fewer partners with long lasting relationship. I could be totally wrong. Just throwing the idea out there. I guess it always goes back to "it depends"

But say a person has had many partners but they were for only 1 night whereas a person has been with few people but went out with those people for awhile and was continuously having sex with them and trying new things out. They would be just as or even more experienced than the person with many partners. What do you think?

Originally posted by fierydesire

But say a person has had many partners but they were for only 1 night whereas a person has been with few people but went out with those people for awhile and was continuously having sex with them and trying new things out. They would be just as or even more experienced than the person with many partners. What do you think?

I agree, and yes, perhaps more ;)

Ive had many partners & many long lasting relationships. I dont know how i pulled that off.

BUt you have to keep in mind that doing the same person over & over may not give you as much experience as sampling many different ones.

BUt you are right, if you just constantly have random hook ups you wont gain much either.

SO i think its a combination, not one or the other.

Now happy fucking!

Everyone is different...What 1 likes another might not...Some are more willing & open minded than others...Granted you pick up things along the way...imo it's just about being attentive to what they like but at the same time throwing in a little variety w/ what you know & like to do.....

There's no one answer to this question. It's one of those things that varies greatly from person to person. Some people enjoy the thrill of a new partner, and may give their all into a one-nighter, yet get dull and monotonous when it comes to an actual relationship. Other people don't feel truly comfortable until they've been with someone for a while, and are inhibited until they feel really comfortable. Or- someone could have been in a few long term relationships with people who sucked in bed and don't know any better!

The possibilities are endless.