Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the best DJ?..

jona7

having to choose a "best DJ" is like having to choose the hottest chick among a pool of playboy playmates.. these gentlemen in my opinion are the best in the business:

This would be my ideal party any day..

(which closely resembles a wmc closing party I once put together at a place I once worked at);)

In no particular order..

Oscar G

Steve Lawler

Danny Howells

Ali "Dubfire" Sharizinia

Sharam Tayebi

Danny Tenaglia

Sasha

Dj Vibe

Originally posted by futuremob

having to choose a "best DJ" is like having to choose the hottest chick among a pool of playboy playmates.. these gentlemen in my opinion are the best in the business:

(which closely resembles a wmc closing party I once put together at a place I once worked at);)

In no particular order..

Oscar G

Steve Lawler

Danny Howells

Ali "Dubfire" Sharizinia

Sharam Tayebi

Danny Tenaglia

Sasha

Dj Vibe

I totally agree with you...theres so many awesome djs out there... Oscar G+Steve Lawler= Crowd going nuts....Steve Lawler and John Digweed is my two all-time favorite djs...You should check out Steve Lawlers Website and his video of the closing party of NYC Twilo....The crowd is going INSANE!!!...some of Ali's aka Dubfire remixes are good too..

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nexusgroove

DJ SUPER GREG!!!!!!!!!wooohooo!!

sg_6.jpg

sg_2.jpg

NUMBA WAN!!!

Dude, my ex dressed up as super greg for halloween one year. TOO FUCKIN FUNNY. He had the unibrow and everything.

Originally posted by futuremob

In no particular order..

Oscar G

Steve Lawler

Danny Howells

Ali "Dubfire" Sharizinia

Sharam Tayebi

Danny Tenaglia

Sasha

Dj Vibe

nice selection.... lawler is the best

there's no way to know who the best dj is in the world!

there could be tons of bedroom djs who are so much better than anything we've ever heard

the ones we do see--i think digweed is definitely a legend and used to be the best (along with his partner in crime) but i think that so many djs have surpassed him

my fav. big time dj is steve lawler...if you really listen to him...his mixes, his tunes, his technical abilities...and his undying passion for the music...what could be better than that?

Originally posted by kitty1977

there's no way to know who the best dj is in the world!

there could be tons of bedroom djs who are so much better than anything we've ever heard

the ones we do see--i think digweed is definitely a legend and used to be the best (along with his partner in crime) but i think that so many djs have surpassed him

my fav. big time dj is steve lawler...if you really listen to him...his mixes, his tunes, his technical abilities...and his undying passion for the music...what could be better than that?

Have you checked out Steve Lawlers Website, check out the video clip of Twilos Closing Party....The crowd was going NUTS!!!!...Steve Lawlers a PIMP!...:afro: