Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Santana LIVE on the Bugout Sessions

It's like that!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Tomorrow--Wednesday June 25th-- Richie Santana will be a special guest on the Bugout Sessions -- airing from 4pm-7pm LIVE on www.metromixradio.com

I'm pretty excited about this and it should be sick.

As always you can IM me @ djmikebugout for requests, ID's, links, ect as well as to talk to Richie.

www.bugoutandfeva.com

www.djrichiesantana.com

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

When richie gets here im gonna make sure its okay with him that I record the set--and then i'll have (3) one hour sets (cuz i burn straight to cd) and i can hit u off with them.... :D

Mike

how about this i'll call him right now, shit its only 2pm, i'll call him in 30 mins just to make sure he is up and i'll tel him to record it

:)

Originally posted by dancerbar

how about this i'll call him right now, shit its only 2pm, i'll call him in 30 mins just to make sure he is up and i'll tel him to record it

:)

You have a better chance of hell freezing over than Richie being awake before 3!

Originally posted by dancerbar

he's dead to the world right now ......LOL

LOL!! He Actually woke ME up today!! LOL at like 1 am, i was like Wait is this really richie!! cause its before 3 and your AWAKE!! HOLY SHIT!! Thats more odd than Willie Actually Answering His Cell phone!!!

Originally posted by binoys

LOL!! He Actually woke ME up today!! LOL at like 1 am, i was like Wait is this really richie!! cause its before 3 and your AWAKE!! HOLY SHIT!! Thats more odd than Willie Actually Answering His Cell phone!!!

holy shit your killing me right now

yeah richie before 3, :zzz:

willie answering his cell :what:

and me not being high, all very unlikely :bong: