Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO Thursdays are heating up!!!!

Did anyone else stop by DEKO last Thursday? Well, they started a new thing called "Complimentry Martini Tasting" (as much as you desire, might I add) until 11:30. They had all kinds of different martinis, including "the problem child" which was lit on fire before the final liquor was added. Something right out of Vegas!!! :eek: I WILL be back this week!! Who else is in???:D

Wow...its about time there is a deko thread! Everyone keeps asking me if deko is closed for the summer, and they don't know what they're missing on thursday nights!

Just like last summer, thursdays have been one of a kind.

Aside from the amazing beats of D.J. Unique and Clutch...the room always has something new going on. From the bongo drums to the sax player, there's an amazing vibe with a mature, attractive crowd every thursday night. I'll cya there traci!!!

Originally posted by dramaqueenb

Wow...its about time there is a deko thread! Everyone keeps asking me if deko is closed for the summer, and they don't know what they're missing on thursday nights!

Just like last summer, thursdays have been one of a kind.

Aside from the amazing beats of D.J. Unique and Clutch...the room always has something new going on. From the bongo drums to the sax player, there's an amazing vibe with a mature, attractive crowd every thursday night. I'll cya there traci!!!

HI

DON'T FORGET.......

THE ALL NEW OUTDOOR TENDA'

TENDA' : Italian from Latin tenta 1: a collapsible shelter of fabric stretched and sustained by poles and used as a temporary building.

JUST PICTURE LAST YEAR IN THE SUMMER TIME. PLUS AN OUTDOOR. ENOUGH SAID......

Originally posted by stephanie74

is there long lines??? for the bar.....

do u still have to pay to get in??

I wanted to go..was it crowded??

PM me for comps! Arrive early and you wont wait in line and the bar service is quick and friendly!