Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE DEVER AKA The ARSONIST

DANCEdeep

Does anyone know anything about this kat? He use to be huge in the scene years ago. The last time he played, that I know of, was at a Stuck On Earth party/One Nation in July 2001 at Tunnel but hasn't been seen in NYC for a long time. He was affiliated with the brooklyn underground & The Zoo (NYC). Thanks.

peace.

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

Does anyone know anything about this kat? He use to be huge in the scene years ago. The last time he played, that I know of, was at a Stuck On Earth party/One Nation in July 2001 at Tunnel but hasn't been seen in NYC for a long time. He was affiliated with the brooklyn underground & The Zoo (NYC). Thanks.

peace.

yea i used to go to parties from 95-98... dont know what happened to the DEVER though... good trance dj... remember mr.kleen?

hey eddie3, i don't know of mr.kleen but i'm sure a lot of my friends do. yea dennis was really good and it would be awesome to see him spin. it seems that only the people that were going to parties during that time know of him. michael myers has done a lot of parties with him. i was told that he became less visible as clubs were being shut down and things were getting worse in ny. then again someone told me that he had spun at a party not too long ago. a lot of djs are fed up w/ny.

ever hear of whistleboi?

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

hey eddie3, i don't know of mr.kleen but i'm sure a lot of my friends do. yea dennis was really good and it would be awesome to see him spin. it seems that only the people that were going to parties during that time know of him. michael myers has done a lot of parties with him. i was told that he became less visible as clubs were being shut down and things were getting worse in ny. then again someone told me that he had spun at a party not too long ago. a lot of djs are fed up w/ny.

ever hear of whistleboi?

no never heard of that guy... yo call 611 they should know about dever's wherabouts... a lot of my friends used to like him, but I didnt like trance.... I was strictly SONIC GROOVE head at that time