Clubplanet Nightlife Community

July 18th

vicman

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

go go go go!! they are goooooooooooooood :D:bounce:

I'll be in Boston that night. I'm sure lots of people on here are going to see D:Fuse at Five that night though.

a lot of people from groovenauts are coming down for PvD, no?maybe once they get the news some might make the trek a day early. d:fuse is kinda :blank: for me, so i'll go check them out instead.

Originally posted by vicman

a lot of people from groovenauts are coming down for PvD, no?maybe once they get the news some might make the trek a day early. d:fuse is kinda :blank: for me, so i'll go check them out instead.

Not sure if a lot of folks are coming down. I know Brandon, Sara and a few other will be in Boston with me and then are heading down to DC for the Glow gig.

BTW, you guys don't ever have to wait for the EMC boys to play Code, they are at Ben & Mo's every weekend! :D

Not sure if a lot of folks are coming down. I know Brandon, Sara and a few other will be in Boston with me and then are heading down to DC for the Glow gig.

BTW, you guys don't ever have to wait for the EMC boys to play Code, they are at Ben & Mo's every weekend! :D

I don't like paying $10 to get in there tho...

just remembered something. Alex Haje is the resident DJ at Spank every Saturday. I told him that I would go see him and then added "wait.. am I going to be able to get in?" He laughed and said "honestly, I have no idea. They didn't even let Sharam's cousin in to see him" :laugh:

Wow, I guess we were VIP that night! :D

??? i've never paid!

Couple times Henry and I have gone there after hours and there were actual door guys there and we paid $10 to get in... supposedly you could use the $10 card they give you on stuff like water and drinks but not on shishas or sushi.... stupid.

just remembered something. Alex Haje is the resident DJ at Spank every Saturday. I told him that I would go see him and then added "wait.. am I going to be able to get in?" He laughed and said "honestly, I have no idea. They didn't even let Sharam's cousin in to see him" :laugh:

Wow, I guess we were VIP that night! :D

You talk as if we've actually been there. :shaky: