Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do some girls shave their eyebrows OFF?

weyes

Originally posted by fierydesire

I don't know the price, but she got it done in Texas, where she is from :tongue: I don't think they are that pricey, come on how can tattoeing eyebrows be expensive. . .

So your really considering this:tongue:

No, I doubt it would cost that much. I'm thinking about it, yeah... but I've been thinking about it for a while and haven't done anything, so who knows, haha.

lmao.. one of my ex's had that problem and at 10oclock she looked like a model... 3am she looked like an escapee freak... lol one eyebrow would be smeared away the other poised in this forever interested look, and half of it found its way into the lid... lol it was a rather amusing site i used to joke with her about it all the time... :laugh:

i think that permanent makeup is almost as silly. women who do this tend to be very image-conscious (if not obsessed), so i'd think they would want to take into consideration that makeup trends change. one never knows what style of eyebrow will be "in" later on, and tattoo removal is incredibly costly, as well as much more of a pain in the ass than filling them in a little bit with a pencil every day (which i also find unnecessary).

Originally posted by weyes

i think that permanent makeup is almost as silly. women who do this tend to be very image-conscious (if not obsessed), so i'd think they would want to take into consideration that makeup trends change. one never knows what style of eyebrow will be "in" later on, and tattoo removal is incredibly costly, as well as much more of a pain in the ass than filling them in a little bit with a pencil every day (which i also find unnecessary).

Yeah, but if you're not doing it in a "trendy" way I don't see what the big deal is. IE- I style my brows in a way that's flattering to my face, not the way Vogue says is most stylish. My brows are very thin on the part closest to my nose; when I don't pencil it in it looks as though they're extremely wide apart. My eyes are already wideset, they don't need to look any more so. And pencil wears off very easily.

It may be a small detail, but in the long run it would just be one less thing to have to be concerned with- ever again.