Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i got kicked out of camelot last night...

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

for taking pictures with my phone. if i was slicker and not showing you all and if i uploaded them to the net instead of just taking more then it would have been all gravy. but for those of you who saw, some of them were real nice!!! they should have known better than to sit me next to the stage. stupid pimps.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

I bet the creepy old guy in the beard was at Camelot. I think that guy is seriously a partner in a law firm and spends his share of the profits and then some all in that joint.

he's the one that kicked me out.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

Damn.

That's all I have to say about that. ;)

:bootysha:

quotes from the night:

she smells so GOOOOD!!

her skin is so SSOOFFFFTTT!!!!

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Strippers are famous for that magical smell. I had always heard the legends, but had to find out for myself. ;)

:drunk:

hold up one sec.....cookie was at camelot with you last night?? and she was sniffing strippers?

all that talk of cookie and wangs musta gotten her a bit...um...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

I have this feeling that I missed a really good night last night.:mad:

Jroo - Did you get ANY of the pics?

nope none of them. i tried to give the guy a dollar to keep them.

Originally posted by jroo

nope none of them. i tried to give the guy a dollar to keep them.

That sucks - so they made you erase them all. I heard of a guy that actually got his phone taken away from him by the bouncers. And it's actually legal for them to that if there are signs posted against cameras.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

That sucks - so they made you erase them all. I heard of a guy that actually got his phone taken away from him by the bouncers. And it's actually legal for them to that if there are signs posted against cameras.

i didnt see the signs. and i looked as i was leaving.

Originally posted by jroo

i didnt see the signs. and i looked as i was leaving.

Most places it's just common knowledge not to take photos, and if you had a an actual film camera they probably would've taken it. But for digital cameras they just let you erase them. But legally, they can't take it unless there are signs posted (at least that's Hawaii law, maybe different in DC)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet the creepy old guy in the beard was at Camelot. I think that guy is seriously a partner in a law firm and spends his share of the profits and then some all in that joint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> he's the one that kicked me out.

No, she's referring to the DC district court judge that goes there like 4 times a week in the fall. Not , an employee. Not very slick, agreed. Should have changed seats and moved to a back section.

Originally posted by aaroncat

quote:

> he's the one that kicked me out.

No, she's referring to the DC district court judge that goes there like 4 times a week in the fall. Not , an employee. Not very slick, agreed. Should have changed seats and moved to a back section.

Yo, who the fuck are you referring to as "she"???

Guest jroo

Yo, who the fuck are you referring to as "she"???

hahhahaha

whats the matter? you got sand in your vagina?