Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy B-Day Diabolique!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Originally posted by diabolique007

Mengwich you saw my post on the Hallucination board...I'll be at LIFE, you know I want you there, and PLEASE PLEASE bring Carla w/ you...mmmK? :D

Thanks Fliptoniaaa, etc.!

Water_lilly.gif

Carla will be there with Gabriel. :) I guess tonight I'm going to have to make up with that bastard! :mad:

Life's too short to be mad, besides you two have been friends for a long time, right?

alc.gif

It's all good. We already spoke and got that bullshit straightened out. I'll be riding with FX, Gabriel and Carla tonight so keep in touch with your cel or Eric's cel. We may hit up Sandbar before going to Life to check out the band and have a drink. See ya later birthday girl.:)

We never went...Meng & Co. had to wait outside forever, so by the time we finished dinner, they had been waiting still, the crowd looked questionable, so we went and jammed around the corner..

more details in my scathing review

I got to meet BrownEyedTrouble! :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

We never went...Meng & Co. had to wait outside forever, so by the time we finished dinner, they had been waiting still, the crowd looked questionable, so we went and jammed around the corner..

more details in my scathing review

I got to meet BrownEyedTrouble! :D

Diab, I had a great time, actually glad we didtched the "Life" crowd. Maybe when its not so damn exclusive they will let regular people like me in. Am I gonna see you on friday?

nahhh...I'm saving up for a new car (boring) BUT I will be out on the dancefloor soon enough. :D

Well, I think w/ LIFE, the hype last night was very built up. Plus, this town has a huge family of industry people, larger than most places, so it's easy to see that place fill up with the owners and employees friends, etc. Sometimes you know the right people, sometimes other people know the right people. It just happens, no biggie... I had a GREAT time regardless

Jackie, I left a gift for you in the LIFE review thread..enjoy!