Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its so freakin' hot outside....

Originally posted by therunner

But I never complained about the snow or the rain.

Maybe I need change my favorite season every season. That way I can bitch and moan along with you guys. I just want to fit in.

Your complaints about our complaints is the most annoying form of complaining ever. :tongue:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But alot of you bitched when there was snow, saying how you wished it was spring. And then spring hit and brought the rains and- and most everyone bitched about that. Now it is summer - and of course summer means heat and humidity. You all wished for summer to get here. Now it's here. I hope you are all happy. Pick one thing to bitch about and stick to it. I loved the snow - I loved the rain. I thought it was great. The more snow and rain we get the better I feel. This hot humid weather is depressing. I can't wait until the leaves start to fall - cause then winter and the cold snowy weather will be right around the corner.

you know what? why dont you just ask to be transfered or deployed to Alaska or to the fucking South Pole, or at the very least the State of Washington. It would serve 2 purposes:

1. You get your snow and/or rain almost 365 days a year,and your happy.

2. We get rid of you.

:D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crank47

I have my freakin office picnic today. At least I'm wearing shorts and (hopefully) they'll just let us go home afterwards since we'll all be sweaty and nasty.

i have one too. i'll probably be the only one in shorts though, so i'll probably get some dirty looks from corporate.

Guest jroo

But I never complained about the snow or the rain.

Maybe I need change my favorite season every season. That way I can bitch and moan along with you guys. I just want to fit in.

hahahahhaa

"Better to be hated for who you are.. than loved for who you are not."

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

you know what? why dont you just ask to be transfered or deployed to Alaska or to the fucking South Pole, or at the very least the State of Washington. It would serve 2 purposes:

2. We get rid of you.

****vic is the official asshole of cp****

2. We get rid of you.

Actually my next available choices of where to go to are Drum Ny, Alaska, NC, and Germany. I think I am going to take germany.

And as for getting rid of me, you only have 16-20 more months to deal with me.

Actually my next available choices of where to go to are Drum Ny, Alaska, NC, and Germany. I think I am going to take germany.

And as for getting rid of me, you only have 16-20 more months to deal with me.

then you have to deal with "eurotrash." go to alaska....and stay there. :tongue:

then you have to deal with "eurotrash." go to alaska....and stay there. :tongue:

I really liked Germany. and Alska gets just a bit too fucking cold for me. I went there about three years ago from feb-march and froze my nutinski's off.

story time - we were walking down the sidewalk and one of my friends slipped on the ice, he spilled his coffee all over his jacket and by the time he stood up he could flake the frozen coffee off.

It was 40below0. With windchill it was something like -70something. That's fucking cold.