Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm buying a Nalgene bottle

nyis4meatheads

Yup, I've come to the realization that I need something better to drink water out of here at work. I looked up "big cups" in a google search but it just kept showing me the groovefire @ Foxwoods thread. So then I asked Jeeves and he pointed me to "Nalgene" water bottles. The things look sweet, they come in all these cool colors and the best thing is they're UNBREAKABLE! How can I go wrong?

The only question left is which color to get! Do any of you own one? If so, what is the best color to get?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yup, I've come to the realization that I need something better to drink water out of here at work. I looked up "big cups" in a google search but it just kept showing me the groovefire @ Foxwoods thread. So then I asked Jeeves and he pointed me to "Nalgene" water bottles. The things look sweet, they come in all these cool colors and the best thing is they're UNBREAKABLE! How can I go wrong?

The only question left is which color to get! Do any of you own one? If so, what is the best color to get?

Big Cups at Foxwoods????? Sucka - took me a while but I'm onto you :tongue:

Oh man, this is harder than I thought... wide mouth or regular?

I wish I had something else around me to hold water... like an empty bottle or something. Nah, I'll just pay the $15 or whatever and get a bottle that's UNBREAKABLE!

:laugh: g got called out for attention whoring!

this thread is hilarious btw. nice call wagz.

you better hope its unbreakable when i get my hands on it. it might be worth u just buying it so when i see it i can smash it then give u your money back.......but oh wait... what will u hold your water in THEN?????

I think it'd be worth buying one just to watch you try to break it, then after many failed attempts come to the realization that Nalgene bottles are UnBReakABle, after which you will buy your own bottle. A nice blue one with an interchangable yellow or pink top depending on the season.

Originally posted by flavanugz

EXACTLY!!! the whole point is to be a faggot yuppy/hipster.

Nalgene bottles are way more college-preppy than yuppy/hipster.

The only person I know who has an excuse to own one of these was my roomate in college. He had the same one from freshman year to senior year, before anyone had any clue what the hell they were (he used it for camping). I remember the first time I saw someone else with one, I thought they ganked his bottle.

I'm off to Starbucks now, see you guys!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I think it'd be worth buying one just to watch you try to break it, then after many failed attempts come to the realization that Nalgene bottles are UnBReakABle, after which you will buy your own bottle. A nice blue one with an interchangable yellow or pink top depending on the season.

i am glad WE are on the same page! :)