Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was 33???

ras67

unless it was your guys choice, or they were losing money by paying you gus $X, what's the point of shutting down a tues. night...what replacement do they have lined up?...

sorry to hear that...maybe i can make it down to newport one more time ;)

Isn’t a big deal at all, and has absolutely nothing to do with us. 33 hired a promotions company that did nothing, I mean literally nothing, so they had a big fight, and we got caught in the middle. The owner, the manager and all the staff love us and love our tunes. I’m 100% positive we could work out something with 33 directly if we wanted to, but we do not want to. I don’t like playing out on Tuesdays, and we’re trying to emphasize on bigger venues again. Despite having been residents at places like Pravda and Metropolis, people seem to think these days that we’re lounge DJs and can’t play big rooms. Apparently we need to remind people of what we can do.

33’s a great venue though and we had fun doing it for the past month.

Originally posted by teamj5

i blame ras

she said she was going to go, so i decided to stay away

good work :mad:

i said like 3 times that i had no one to go with so i would not be there... am i right? THANK YOU.