Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ephedrine-Ripped Fuel

vicman

where can i get some ripped fuel?

arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate all these ephedra free products, i need my ephedrine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm going crazy! someone please help :(

first GNC, then the drug stores, now vitamin shoppe :mad:

vitamin world? does vitamin world sell ephedrin containing products? :confused: anyone know?

help

please

:(

hell with it, i'll just take a ma-huang tree down and boil a bit of ma-huang bark everyday in the morning and afternoon and before i go out....and after every meal....and before every meal...and before i take a dump....and before i leave the house...and after i get back to the house....and :eek:

Directions: As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules before morning workout on an empty stomach. Also take two (2) capsules before afternoon and evening meals. Do not exceed six (6) capsules per day. Taking more than the recommended amount will not improve results and may cause adverse reactions listed in the warning below. Begin use with one-half the recommended daily dose (one capsule three times a day) to asses your tolerance. Improper use may be hazardous to a person's health. For best results use as part of a low fat diet and exercise program. The maximum recommended dose of ephedrine for a healthy adult is no more than 100 mg in a 24 hour period for not more than 12 weeks. Guarana extract contains caffeine and should not be taken by those looking to eliminate caffeine from their diet.

Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or if you are at risk or being treated for high blood pressure, heart, liver, thyroid or psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, nervousness, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, stroke, difficulty in urination due to prostate enlargement. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are taking a MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if dizziness, sleeplessness, tremors, nervousness, headache, heart palpitations, or tingling sensations occur. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I've always thought that stupid people deserve to die. Yet I don't want to think about friends dying. Stupid friends. I'm torn.

Usually the really dumb ones end up killing themselves off. So don't worry about it.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I've always thought that stupid people deserve to die. Yet I don't want to think about friends dying. Stupid friends. I'm torn.

we all have our drug of choice...ephedrine is mine :finger:

Originally posted by vicman

That's the worse drug of choice I have ever heard of.

Of all the good drugs out there you pick the one that only gives you a caffiene buzz and crawling scalp.

+

Vic the only place you will find real ephedrine anymore is online. There are a couple of places in Boston that I know of that I can still get it from.

I will get ya some links when I look for them

Originally posted by kaydup

+

Vic the only place you will find real ephedrine anymore is online. There are a couple of places in Boston that I know of that I can still get it from.

I will get ya some links when I look for them

cool.

i need my ripped fuel!!!!

:knife:

Guest jroo

where can i get some ripped fuel?

arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate all these ephedra free products, i need my ephedrine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm going crazy! someone please help :(

first GNC, then the drug stores, now vitamin shoppe :mad:

vitamin world? does vitamin world sell ephedrin containing products? :confused: anyone know?

help

please

:(

look for it online you fucking dopefiend