Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Saleen

sobeton

Guest saleen351

good looking out...

RS is my man!!! He use to be my favorite after denny... The old Heat fridays at Hunka Bunka aka the bunka were the shit!!!

If any of yous want to hear that nyc nj sound check out the show on the site, i'll have bugout post the link.... Also pm bugout for his MDW 2003 mix... It's really good...

ps RS did one of my fav tracks from way back

Trance Revolution!!!:eek:

Originally posted by saleen351

good looking out...

RS is my man!!! He use to be my favorite after denny... The old Heat fridays at Hunka Bunka aka the bunka were the shit!!!

If any of yous want to hear that nyc nj sound check out the show on the site, i'll have bugout post the link.... Also pm bugout for his MDW 2003 mix... It's really good...

ps RS did one of my fav tracks from way back

Trance Revolution!!!:eek:

DID someone say Trance??????:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cheekeetika

DID someone say Trance??????:eek:

tell ed i started to work on that sponsor thing for him, they are in montana fishing, so i may just wait till i'm in nj, and i'll see his parents...

Originally posted by saleen351

tell ed i started to work on that sponsor thing for him, they are in montana fishing, so i may just wait till i'm in nj, and i'll see his parents...

Who's parents??? BTW, thanks!!! I was wondering what happened to that sponsoring thing...good looking out.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cheekeetika

Who's parents??? BTW, thanks!!! I was wondering what happened to that sponsoring thing...good looking out.

the owners parents....

I know the owner from wayyyyyyyy back in the day when they use to sell the stuff out of his house...

my mom is their number one agent for their realestate company...

though get me a press packet, and as many photos of him djing with that brand of clothers on...

send it to

ecupirates99@yahoo.com

give me a few weeks on this.... brokering deals is my fortay;)