Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's hosting the next BBQ and when?

Guest brwneydtrouble

I know, the 8 and the 77 go that way, but still, even if I had a car, it's way the fuck out there. I used to live there and it was the best thing I could've done to move.

I'll go though if I can't secure my place.

Greg has an interesting idea though...I think his place would work too.

I'm all for having it in a more central location. Cutler Ridge, Kendall, and Hialeah are not central...no offense if you live out there :) But it is a trek, especially for the people who live on the beach, or in Broward.

Beatfriek, find out what Park West Tower's policies are. Being that they're near Space, I think they'll be cool about the noise. If both our places are cool, I guess we'll flip for it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble

Just let me know where, so I can make a list of what we will need for food and such as I'm little concerned as to how we are gonna do it. Last time, we didn' thave as much as we though, and when I called right before coming over, I bought about half the food, we had no side dishes and we ran out of bread.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Just let me know where, so I can make a list of what we will need for food and such as I'm little concerned as to how we are gonna do it. Last time, we didn' thave as much as we though, and when I called right before coming over, I bought about half the food, we had no side dishes and we ran out of bread.

yeah!...

and there was no hot sauce...the strippers never showed up...and i didn't get to spin

ss

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djss

yeah!...

and there was no hot sauce...the strippers never showed up...and i didn't get to spin

ss

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! You dont spin this time either. Youre not special enough.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rcrespo

jackie in charge of music this time? :)

I take charge. I don't wait for permission to be given to me. ;)

Originally posted by happyface

SERGE WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! THATS WHAT THAT SIG IS MEANT TO DO SERGE MY BOY.. ITS TORTURING ME .. SO IM GONNA TORTURE YOU FUCKS WITH IT :D :D

ooooooops !! that was me :D :D