Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Official- Bush Backers Are Morons!

ITS OFFICIAL- BUSH BACKERS ARE MORONS!

The Gallup poll completed on June 10, 2003 shows 66% approval for Bush as president. Other recent polls show the following.

NUMBERS:

(1) An earlier New York Times/CBS poll showed that 45 percent of Americans believed Hussein was "personally involved" in Sept. 11. Of course this is untrue.

(2) A Knight Ridder poll completed on June 15, 2003, that 34 percent of Americans believed WMD have been found in Iraq while 22% actually believed those chemical and biological weapons were used against U S forces in Iraq. The answer is of course that in fact no WMD have been found in Iraq and therefore could not be used against American troops.

BREAKDOWN:

Of the 66% that support the Presisdent, these conclusions can be drawn.

(1) 47% are profound morons

(2) 14% of them are radical rightwing war mongers.

(3) 39% are "spoon-fed" SHEEP. People stupid enough to fall victim to Karl Rove's public relations propaganda.

Finally each of you Bush supporters can select your proper category.

[A] I'm a moron.

I'm a radical rightwing war monger.

[C] I don't know **

** Which means you are a moron, select [A].

a right wing war monger, haha. You are a very confused person. Wait so there are no weapons and saddam had no involvement whatsoever.. ok prove it...

put up or shut up buddy. Stop rambling garbage with no facts to back them up.

Originally posted by aspro

a right wing war monger, haha. You are a very confused person. Wait so there are no weapons and saddam had no involvement whatsoever.. ok prove it...

put up or shut up buddy. Stop rambling garbage with no facts to back them up.

bro you have no idea how fucked up these people are. There is no talking sense to any of them.

Originally posted by mursa

Normalnoise :

I definetly think that you HIT it right on the head .

This country sometimes reminds me of the MATRIX ........ :hat: blindness/ignorance is rampant .

and just like the story line, the "real world" in the Matrix is simply just another matrix to control those who reject the primary matrix and"think" they're so smart as to be living outside the box.

touche. you're still a bunch of protesting-for-the-sake-of-protesting sheep.

Originally posted by cintron

and just like the story line, the "real world" in the Matrix is simply just another matrix to control those who reject the primary matrix and"think" they're so smart as to be living outside the box.

I hope you didnt just ruin the matrix for me

Originally posted by skince55

I hope you didnt just ruin the matrix for me

:( sorry dude. I hope not as well. Just some theories that my friends and i have been throwing around for a while.

btw have you seen Animatrix? AWESOME AWESOME movie. Makes Matrix Reloaded make so much more sense

SKINCE: You might not want to read this.

Yeah, but I don't know if that really is the story-line yet. That might make it too simplistic in the end, no? I need to see the seconed one again.

Should be interesting to see what the 3rd one brings.

:( sorry dude. I hope not as well. Just some theories that my friends and i have been throwing around for a while.

btw have you seen Animatrix? AWESOME AWESOME movie. Makes Matrix Reloaded make so much more sense

I was thinking you read a book or something that the movie was based off of and that was the ending.

Never saw it...I'll have to check it out

Raver...did I not read your post because it was revealing things about the matrix?

Originally posted by skince55

I was thinking you read a book or something that the movie was based off of and that was the ending.

Never saw it...I'll have to check it out

Raver...did I not read your post because it was revealing things about the matrix?

Yeah, but then I took out some stuff..no big deal.

You seen the first one? They're pretty good - very philosophical IMO...makes you think. Definitely (for me at least) have to see it more than once, though.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Yeah, but then I took out some stuff..no big deal.

You seen the first one? They're pretty good - very philosophical IMO...makes you think. Definitely (for me at least) have to see it more than once, though.

I agree...first time i saw it it made my brain hurt...second time it all started clicking.