Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells 24:7

kaydup

I know some of u fuckers have this. Meathead I am looking in ur direction. My verizon still isnt hooked up right :mad: :mad:

A review now!

And a copy of this friday will be appreciated! And u can burn whatever u choose if u come over before or after Cox ;)

Originally posted by kaydup

I know some of u fuckers have this. Meathead I am looking in ur direction. My verizon still isnt hooked up right :mad: :mad:

A review now!

And a copy of this friday will be appreciated! And u can burn whatever u choose if u come over before or after Cox ;)

Disc 2 is sweet :aright:

It's good, definitely not what I expected, but good. I've only listened to the first disk once so far. I threw it in while cleaning around the house and to be honest, I didn't like it. Very, VERY chill, slow beats, some annoying noises that went on for like 5 minutes (and swooshing, oceans, that kind of stuff). I missed a bunch of the end too, so maybe it picks up, I don't know. But if it weren't a Howells disk I probably would've killed it and not listened again.

The second disk is great though. More of what you'd expect, good, pumping house music. Everything works well together, programmed really well and he doesn't over-do it. Last song is annoying, but it's growing on me.

Overall I'd give it 8 hats :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

I'll try to remember to bring a copy along on Friday for ya :aright:

i didnt think it was like anything.....it wasnt like any dance music genre....it was downtempo i dont know what.

i only loved it because that is the type of music i got started on so now ive gone back to all that shit.

it is not club music which is why most people wont like it. if they can see past the fact its not another club mix then i think people will love it.

some :smoke: will help too

plan on giving this a proper listen after cox this weekend

:cool: