Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar, Maze, get this done!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

wrong!

After that NYC gig ... he will spend most of his summer in Ibiza ... Subliminal has a residency every Wednesday at Pacha there ... and he has quite a property on the island ... :eek:

But this year his Wednesdays will have competition to "King of Ibiza" ... as Tim Deluxe and Darren Emerson are having their Underwater party on Tuesdays at the same venue ...

The talk is which of the two nites will rule this year ... the Americans or the Brits ... Underwater is the HOT ticket this summer :cool:

He will be back at Back Door Bambi soon thou ... his Subliminal is part of the Back Door Bambi on tour this year thru nine US cities ... :hat:

Guest saleen351

he has one date open before he leaves.... though it's probably filled by now, but he did have one date open... trust me a certain club wanted to book him...

Originally posted by saleen351

he has one date open before he leaves.... though it's probably filled by now, but he did have one date open... trust me a certain club wanted to book him...

:eek: woot! ... when he came down to Maze in late January ... he really liked the club ... I believe you met him that nite ... ;)

Why wasn't he booked then? :confused:

Eric is really close with Carmel ... who has "supported" him down here for ever ... :hat: