Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wakeup.... u do know A LOT

Originally posted by wakeup

well being a former crackhead, but clean since may. i have to admit a few bumps of k i liked. its not jsut used for animals, it is also used in many countries outside of the U.S. on infants. now what it does to our bodies no one knows.

Originally posted by eddie3

oh you mean going to the tunnel by yourself:laugh: and rolling face to steven zor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jealous as HELL*

you are such an idiot, sorry never was a tunnel person. do some research about NASA, Disco 2000 and Palladium. so this way u can tell people u went to those places too since u been clubbinng for yrs

Originally posted by wakeup

you are such an idiot, sorry never was a tunnel person. do some research about NASA, Disco 2000 and Palladium. so this way u can tell people u went to those places too since u been clubbinng for yrs

bwahahahahahahaha

see what makes me laugh, is that I have friends who've been going to factory for years, and arc (i used to go when it was vinyl) and those places have some really, really phat music (DT's a lot better than JP) and they have NO CLUE what their listening to, who made the track... what ever... yet I go to the Casbah, and I'm explaining to them what it is....

.......... for the record... i dont like crack dens

Originally posted by eddie3

bwahahahahahahaha

see what makes me laugh, is that I have friends who've been going to factory for years, and arc (i used to go when it was vinyl) and those places have some really, really phat music (DT's a lot better than JP) and they have NO CLUE what their listening to, who made the track... what ever... yet I go to the Casbah, and I'm explaining to them what it is....

.......... for the record... i dont like crack dens

your a fucking jackass.....

Vinyl became arc one year ago, so saying you went to vinyl doesn't mean shit.

you don't have to be a music major to say that DT is better than JP, but if you ask DT (WWW.DTOURISM.COM) he will tell you that JP is one of his favorite dj's. But they have two very diffwerent styles and if you really went to factory and vinyl as much as you say you did you would know that. Its all just a matter of opinion.

and the factory and vinyl crowd probably know more about the music than you do.

so just shut your mouth, my young padawan, you still have much to learn.