Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monica "so gone" (scumfrog mix)

Originally posted by joegio

Songs actually very old....promo came out a long time ago...definitely not feeling it though....a good scumfrog song is the lucy woodward - blindsided....check that one out.

did u hear scumfrog's 'music revolution'... that one is good too

music revolution is actually one of the tracks on my latest cd....it got released on vinyl a little over a month ago (but has been floating on the net for a while) and i definitely can't get enough of it....great track IMO.

music revolution is actually one of the tracks on my latest cd....it got released on vinyl a little over a month ago (but has been floating on the net for a while) and i definitely can't get enough of it....great track IMO.

yea that beat could stay in ur head for days

Originally posted by eddie3

is my vocal pick for the summer...

I cant stop playing it........:aright: and playing it

for those that haven't heard it..... wait til u fucking hear it

:laugh: another perfect example of how long it takes for people in the south to get music. its a good song yea, but dont say "wait till you hear it" because everyone i know has heard it. thanx for the tip kiddo. go look for the newest vocal now. have you heard never yet?

Originally posted by pipdaddy

:laugh: another perfect example of how long it takes for people in the south to get music. its a good song yea, but dont say "wait till you hear it" because everyone i know has heard it. thanx for the tip kiddo. go look for the newest vocal now. have you heard never yet?

how bout i'll be @ djais this sunday to talk music?:punch:

you coming out saturday night mr. fury...i'm @ djais

That is a strong possibility, only if you do the reverse triple lindy mix of movin up keys, with GTI Keys, with Relentless keys, with a twist of lemon. :D

Originally posted by danfury

That is a strong possibility, only if you do the reverse triple lindy mix of movin up keys, with GTI Keys, with Relentless keys, with a twist of lemon. :D

:laugh:

time to drink heavily this weekend

Originally posted by wakeup

ssshhhh dont tell eddie he thinks its new and scumfrog is extremely overated IMO and a very weird guy

Weird is a fuckin UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

I do like some of his stuff though. Not all. But I usually give everything he does atleast a listen.