Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren @ Opium Garden - July 12, 2003

xxgrooveericxx

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

:laugh: getting very skilled with photoshop.. :laugh:

if you are talking about my sig pic with the sign on the building there is no photoshop in that pic, only the words... Drive by and take a looki, it's really up there:cool:

Originally posted by saleen351

if you are talking about my sig pic with the sign on the building there is no photoshop in that pic, only the words... Drive by and take a looki, it's really up there:cool:

yeah I heard about that last night. :eek::laugh:

yeah,, its not photochop.... its real... taken from the roof top of GOLDRUSH..

thats fucked up... this lil war shit is going to get out of hand...

Space is going to rent the goodyear blimp and hover over Maze!!!!! FREE AIPSPACE.. :laugh:

now if it is a photoshop work file, it was done well, Not something Saleen could create. if you know about lighting and projection...

if you try to guess the distance from the light source/point to the wall and take measurement of the projected image, this "addin" is very well proportion in math to the environment and the lums of the white light is within the iv range of a long throw source 4 or other type of Gel/litho fixture..

So its a very good chance its a really projected image that someone as maze put up for a few minutes in order to take the picture.

Since the picture was taken from the roof top of this source, that’s my guess... someone went up there projected the image, took the pictures and dipped.. a 10 min thing..... I think this because the projected image is somewhat slanted, as if they did it in a hurry.

;)

elementry!!!