Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dondeizel and digga hangin w/ the state po po @........

sorry but i posted this on the summer board by accident......

before anyone accuses don and myself for crossin over and hangin with the "ENEMY" state police at............i cant say it, no i cant say it.........ok fine..........at jenks........let us explain!!!!!!!!!!!!

my roomate and good friend for over 7 years is graduating from the state police academy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so id like to start off by saying congrats and good bye to another fallen soldier who has crossed over to the dark side!!!!!!!!!

this man had been through the trenches of temps, exit and factory with us througout the years and now has left us!!!!!!!!!!!

he will be missed and don and i will be there today to say goodbye and hopefully walk out of jenks w/ out handcuffs on!!!!!!!!........................................

the state PO PO has rented out the tiki bar at jenks for all the recruits and it is our duty as law following citizens like myself and don to show support for our brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO PRAY THAT THEY DO NOT BRAIN WASH US AND THAT WE WILL BE IN FULL FORCE SATURDAY AT TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of us is gonna get shot tonite......lets see here.......you are bigger, darker, more volatile, and most likely to have narcotics on you........i wonder who it will be........say your prayers for digga.....right now he is at 2-1 odds to make it out of joncinsons.....my bad jenkinsons.....alive!!!!!.......rod......lets get ready to hear some good ol' fashion rock and roll and drink our faces off.......that is the only way we will make it through the night..........and congrats to our buddy L.S.......you da man now dawg!!!

Just do bumps before you go to Jenks...

You will be fine...

Funny thought...

***Rod to Po Po- "Can you hold this drink for a second... "

**Pulls out the jar and drops a mound on his hand...

Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffff............

**Wipes his face...

**Turns to the po po...

"How's my grill???"

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Just do bumps before you go to Jenks...

You will be fine...

Funny thought...

***Rod to Po Po- "Can you hold this drink for a second... "

**Pulls out the jar and drops a mound on his hand...

Sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffff............

**Wipes his face...

**Turns to the po po...

"How's my grill???"

Riggs.....that just made me piss myself.....i had a visual of it and I honestly beleive it could happen!!!!!

It will surely happen..

Just plant the jar on our good friend...

Its like setting a landmine out for him...

He's in the field... you know he's going to step on one...

The slips will only get better as he gets more bumped up...

**Turning to the 8 cops doing shots... as he walks in the middle of them...

"Guys... block for me so I can do a bump... so many bouncers around..."

don i just talked to the house mother................she will also be joining us at JENKS.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

together we can be a family...........................

i am going to century 21 to pick up some khaki shorts, bass shoes and lacoste polo tees........is lavander ok for you????????????????, because i really want to wear the pastel green one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also baught rock songs of the 80's so we can practice singing along with the band!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................

JENKS RULES AND SO DO I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL.....................

brotha gil, im sure don and i will have alot of good stories for you at TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................

ill even cut the sleaves off of the lavander lacosta shirt for ya....................... heck i'll even let you wear my bass shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love our mentality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don enough with those smily faces, i almost threw my computer out the window, those piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meet me at the bar and bring me some chewing tobacco!!!!!!!!!