Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Current events board meetup...

I seriously think one would be interesting. Not for shit-talking, but rather serious discussions.

Having a debate (non-official) is always a good time, whether people agree or not.

As far as rules...NO FREAKIN materialistic resouces allowed.

IF I see one newspaper or magazine, or internet print out... you are sent to time-out for 10 whole minutes.

Another important rule.

People must be polite, and take turns sharing their time to talk.

ANd of course alcohol is recommended for the potential drink bon sua...

I just cant stand having a 7 hr delayed post it debate online, not as fun and quick witted as in person.

Plus, points are sometimes easier to understand in conversation, as well as better explained.

Just an idea, and was curious to what you others have to say, as far as it being a potential, and if so, location.....etc etc...

Have a nice day and remember...TIP your moderators...

:laugh:

Originally posted by normalnoises

"As far as rules...NO FREAKIN materialistic resouces allowed."

Unless it's from igloo, mrmas or from dnice and yourself.

Ummm..No..

That would make it more boring, everyone quoting this that an the other thing, when you think about it, the news is not always factual, and on top of that is the reporters opinion of what he has seen, and thinks...

It would be interesting, non-shit-talking brainstormfest...

Sort of meeting of the minds yet stupider and with beer....lol

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Ummm..No..

Ummm..yes..dont lie.

That would make it more boring, everyone quoting this that an the other thing, when you think about it, the news is not always factual, and on top of that is the reporters opinion of what he has seen, and thinks...

Unless it's FOX NEWS. :rolleyes:

Sort of meeting of the minds yet stupider and with beer....lol

Who needs beer when we have an even stupider mind as yours?

Originally posted by guyman1966

If we don't do it in Boston, Normalnoises can't go. He can't even afford child support, let alone a ticket on Greyhound.

I say lets do it in Vegas.

So....normal is from Boston. Do you think he is such a tormented soul because as a little boy he grew up following the Red Sox, and after 40+ years of them getting their asses handed to them by the Yankees he just decided to take it out on Bush?

Originally posted by skince55

So....normal is from Boston. Do you think he is such a tormented soul because as a little boy he grew up following the Red Sox, and after 40+ years of them getting their asses handed to them by the Yankees he just decided to take it out on Bush?

nah I just think that his parents didnt hug him enough when he was young, and now he has a daughter who doesnt acknowledge his existence, so I guess all that frustration and failure in his life has made him a bitter old bastard, im sure the yankees handing the sox their asses year after year hasnt helped .......

poor bastard.

Originally posted by dnice35

nah I just think that his parents didnt hug him enough when he was young, and now he has a daughter who doesnt acknowledge his existence, so I guess all that frustration and failure in his life has made him a bitter old bastard, im sure the yankees handing the sox their asses year after year hasnt helped .......

poor bastard.

Almost makes you feel bad for him....................

Until he opens his mouth

You know us anarchists... we could care less... we hope you get killed in a plane crash.

2 bad you don't care enough about your daughter. Hey, what's her Mother's name? Maybe I can be her sugar daddy and help raise your daughter.

2 bad you don't care enough about your daughter. Hey, what's her Mother's name? Maybe I can be her sugar daddy and help raise your daughter.

i heard her mother was a 200 pound, one legged hooker.... can you confirm this normalnoises?

Originally posted by sassa

why do you all have to be such rude dicks? i would have thought this would abe a great idea, but if you are all going to be such jerks in person, count me out.

And its not rude to tell someone to "shut your dried cunt up and keep sucking my cock?"

Oh well I guess we miss out on the lizard perspective at the meetup....Our loss:laugh:

Maybe I can be your daddy and permanently bash your mouth shut.

And as far as my mother's name?? None of your fucking business dickface.

As far as I'm concerned with you?? I hope you die in a plane crash on the way to your board meet.

Originally posted by sassa

why do you all have to be such rude dicks? i would have thought this would abe a great idea, but if you are all going to be such jerks in person, count me out.

Count me out too. I don't think I want to place myself with obnoxious idiots.

If I had the choice between a board meet with idiots and a board meet with normal people like you and others who are normal, I reject the former and take the latter.

I don't think I want to place myself with obnoxious idiots.

If I had the choice between a board meet with idiots and a board meet with normal people like you and others who are normal, I reject the former and take the latter.

i would have thought u would have actually called the meeting to order, being that u are the biggest idiot of all...oh well (sheds a tear)

Maybe I can be your daddy and permanently bash your mouth shut.

As far as I'm concerned with you?? I hope you die in a plane crash on the way to your board meet.

Another physical threat from normalnoises :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Count me out too. I don't think I want to place myself with obnoxious idiots.

Funny how is next post right after the "permanently bash your mouth shut" comment telling us to count him out of a meetup. I wonder why :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can you be any more stupid? I was not talking about YOUR mother. I'm talking about your daughters mother. You remember her. She is the one you are supposed to send money to every month. Or, are you a deadbeat dad?

Can you be any more stupid? I was not talking about YOUR mother. I'm talking about your daughters mother. You remember her. She is the one you are supposed to send money to every month. Or, are you a deadbeat dad?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: