Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Current events board meetup...

Originally posted by guyman1966

I'm talking about your daughters mother. You remember her. She is the one you are supposed to send money to every month. Or, are you a deadbeat dad?

remember that woman you drugged up and empregnated, remember her normal???

Originally posted by skince55

There is no topic to stick to. There never was a topic on this thread.

Ok, well sassa was kinda right to be fair, there was a point..the point of getting together a meetup.

Granted everyone has passionate views of other people on this board, that much is obvious, but one of the rules has to be no name calling.

Granted most if not all of you have bashed another person verbally online, including myself.. But given that we are all adults here :blank: we have to attempt to keep it to a moderate level.

I mean for a good example..

Person A..wants to tell person B that he does not agree.

The online version:

"You faggot mother fucker, I hope your dog gets raped by your own father on a drunken horny night. Fuck you and your blisters you have on your ass, you dirty whore slut skank HIV infected collection of puss. Rott in hell...you are more wrong then the idea of you sleeping with your own mother and daughter the same time..dickweed. DIE DIE DIE>>.:blown: "

Or, the more adult version of which I was going for in this meetup...

"I strongly disagree"

Hmmm, I think the second one is a bit better, granted tensions are going to be high, but short and sweet works much much better with getting your point across.

Im still down for the idea, just would like some opinions as far as location and who would go.

Ill also be security, the moderator, and the cocktail waitress...umm waiter....lol if you all like.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by normalnoises

Maybe I can be your daddy and permanently bash your mouth shut.

And as far as my mother's name?? None of your fucking business dickface.

As far as I'm concerned with you?? I hope you die in a plane crash on the way to your board meet.

:laugh: i think somebody hasn't been taking his prozac