Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Know A Good Product For...

Don't take this the wrong way... but if you want to strengthen your hair, the first step is to stop bleaching it. Or if you want to keep it blonde and have it still look healthy, you probably have to keep it pretty short.

:aright:

Originally posted by tastyt

Don't take this the wrong way... but if you want to strengthen your hair, the first step is to stop bleaching it. Or if you want to keep it blonde and have it still look healthy, you probably have to keep it pretty short.

• 2 years later...

my hair was in really bad shappe for a while, but now, luckily its in much better shape. here's a few of my tips:

1. DONT DYE IT!!!!!! if you have to, try to use a dye without bleaching agents, because it reeks havok on your hair.

2. mayo masks. there are plenty of professional hairstylists who will tell u the same. you can also add avocado or banana, but make sure they are very ripe.

3. calcium!!!!! once i started taking calcium supplements, my hair and nails got a lot stronger.

4. dont wash your hair more than 4 times a week. honestly. dont do it. ask any hairdresser. they probably do because they have to, but it makes a huge difference.

5. biotin. you can get this from certain shampoos or in women's mulitvitamins.

6. clairol has a professional hair repair mask. it comes in a pink box and its tablets that you drop into fluid and it actually does repair your damaged hair cuticles. i used to use this when i was bleaching my hair and dyeing it like every two weeks.

my hair was in really bad shappe for a while, but now, luckily its in much better shape. here's a few of my tips:

1. DONT DYE IT!!!!!! if you have to, try to use a dye without bleaching agents, because it reeks havok on your hair.

2. mayo masks. there are plenty of professional hairstylists who will tell u the same. you can also add avocado or banana, but make sure they are very ripe.

3. calcium!!!!! once i started taking calcium supplements, my hair and nails got a lot stronger.

4. dont wash your hair more than 4 times a week. honestly. dont do it. ask any hairdresser. they probably do because they have to, but it makes a huge difference.

5. biotin. you can get this from certain shampoos or in women's mulitvitamins.

6. clairol has a professional hair repair mask. it comes in a pink box and its tablets that you drop into fluid and it actually does repair your damaged hair cuticles. i used to use this when i was bleaching my hair and dyeing it like every two weeks.

I was going to mention that too. Don't dye it, and don't wash it everyday. Give it a trim once in a while to get rid of the dead ends.