Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats to the big winners

Big ups to the winners in the NJGUIDO beer pong tourney!!!!

Team Tempkid/Bigtime stole the show!!!!!!!

Last week I talked alot a shit and I backed it the fuck up!!!!

I'm a WINNER, I refuse lose and never will lose, I heard it sucks, well I'm not going to lie I did lose a spelling B in third grade to trewguy!!!!!!

Strong peformances early on by Digga and Dondiesel, I was routing for them too, things didn't go into place for them, but I got respect for there games, Actually early on, during the 2 hours or warm ups they looked like the team to beat!!!!!

Also bigups to Serge,he played good too, he was the only one to have the balls to do a side bet with me, to bad he lossed, Don't bet against me Serge, you will lose, I'm a winner I don't lose!!!!!

Anyways, chalk up one on the CLUBPLANET side, all summer long CP will compete against the Guido boys and win

CP 1

NJGUIDO 0

All kidding aside, Thanks the Moo and his boys for having us clowns over, you know how to do things right .

I think vollyball is next!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for this post.....didnt want to steal your guys thunder.......much respect to team tempkid/bigtime......looked very awful in the preliminary games.....but appears we were the suckas when they ran the table in the tourney

......tempkid.....although easily rattled, hung in there and hit his cups

.......bigtime.....kid showed alot of talent.....despite the fact he never drank the cups and had multiple rages and threatening poses....scaring all the little kidz in seaside

......big daddy Serge......one of the best shit talkers in the game......also the one who eliminated us for good.....so we gotta respect his team......but i think it was the austin powers "dead sexy" poses that threw us off our game!!!!

......digga....we lost on purpose......setting up everyone for the highstakes games in the future.

.....moo and crew.....thanx for the hospitality.....much appreciated.....had awesome time........next time the games will be held at our place.....we will have home table advantage!!!!

......oh and happy birthday babe90210.....are u done drinking yet....get that girl a bib!!!!

Can't forget about siscokid, he suprised alot head, he took fourth I think w/ his patner!!!!!

Yea Bigtime, I hear you I'm feeling like shit too!!!!

Had to play a basketball game yesterday at 4pm on like no sleep!!!!!

Plus it hurt everytime I touched the ball due to the fact that my hands were fucked up from punching the pricker bush at Moo's house!!!!!

Anyways, who's better then us????????

Originally posted by tempkid

Can't forget about siscokid, he suprised alot head, he took fourth I think w/ his patner!!!!!

Plus it hurt everytime I touched the ball due to the fact that my hands were fucked up from punching the pricker bush at Moo's house!!!!!

yo stop by the shacks on 16th this weekend and we'll see if you're as good as you think you are.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

yo stop by the shacks on 16th this weekend and we'll see if you're as good as you think you are.

Wrong move there buddy!!!!!

Dpn't ever call me out!!!!!!!!

Now I'm going to put you on the spot!!!!!

this upcoming saturday I will come by the crib andplay you one on one for $200 dollars!!!!!

Oh yea,by the way did the Mets win any games against the Yanks????

I'm just curious

Originally posted by tempkid

I haven't seen you guys play but I know me and my partner are pretty friggin good.........stop by anytime bro to play.........or let me know another spot..........we'll play wherever. I hope you guys play "men's" rules though...........

Originally posted by tyco

I haven't seen you guys play but I know me and my partner are pretty friggin good.........stop by anytime bro to play.........or let me know another spot..........we'll play wherever. I hope you guys play "men's" rules though...........

after the ball hits a cup its up for grabs (beirut style)

no blowing

no bouncing

no spilling beer

bonus cup always in effect

hit twice go again

last cup moved anywhere on table

i will definitely give u guys ur props. I hadnt played in two years but I will get some practice and be ready to come after my boys tempkids and bigtyme. Want to also thank the moo and the boys for being great hosts. I had a great time and yes I do know how to talk major shit. I guess its part of the business.

Well as u all know get ready for August 9th the Big Daddy Promotions 1st Ever Jersey Shore Beer Pong Tournament at the SURF. Get ready. Info will soon be posted on CP and the host site njguido.

Big Daddy throwing a tourney of his own at SURF????

Wow, this should be good considering it will be run gy the SERGE,.......but here is a list of demands by team Tempkid/Bigtime

Are agent thinks due to the fact that were a big draw and not ony do we win,but we entertain the crowd, that these demands must be met:

We are given the #1 seed (of course)

A private VIP area for us to hang out at in between games

A punching bag to let are frustration out when pissed(Moo's pricker bush wasn't doing it for us)

A limo to pick us up

Music by Kirk Lopez

and keep are fans atleat 20 feet away at all times, mostly keep digga and diezel26 out of are faces!!!!!!!

Just remember this won't be a real Tourney unless it has us!!!!!

There are many others we can play in on that day,but since your are homey, we will give you pleasure of having greatness in your tourney!!!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

after the ball hits a cup its up for grabs (beirut style)

no blowing

no bouncing

no spilling beer

bonus cup always in effect

hit twice go again

last cup moved anywhere on table

we play with 2, 3, 4 and 6. But I'm cool with 7. 1 is dumb because that is luck and it causes fights.........as for 5 I don't know what a bonus cup is..........

we also play if you miss the table, drink one of your own..........that separates the men from the boys.

let the games begin......this is gonna get ugly!!!!....just remember tempkid....you are only as good as your last game!!!!.....mad props to serge for coming through on his promise.......this tourney is gonna be off the charts......and did I here something about corona girls?????.....follow up on that serge.....give us the details!!!!