Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question: Club Roxy

GO TO Roxy when they get top Dj in the world to spin there.ExitFriday is Dead.The Dj exit did not want anymore Toney draper is at webster hll doing after hours from 3am till 7am.DJ Riz left the exit secret room hes gone and sat junior a big mistake hiring junior to spin at exit sat a big failure hes leaving. ITs KTU DJ like Vcious.Denny Tesstos.DJ Boriz and Riz made Exit and Roxy what it is.IF those two clubs dont hire these dj in the fall.Exit and Roxy friday will cease to exist.Friday night 21 go to Discoteque for after hours friday go to arc.Sat 21 over go to metronome DJ riz and Mundy and after hours sf for the reest of the sumer inthe city.Most of the big partie in Hamtons and jersey shore or naussau county bridgeview yact club tuesday 18 sat 21 or 23.21 at mirage sat jaon ojeda wensday mirage dj riz moody and mada

Bridgeview Tuesday and sat Dj DIM.Skribble at Djias next Sunday.Ill be there .

Originally posted by rbert

GO TO Roxy when they get top Dj in the world to spin there.ExitFriday is Dead.The Dj exit did not want anymore Toney draper is at webster hll doing after hours from 3am till 7am.DJ Riz left the exit secret room hes gone and sat junior a big mistake hiring junior to spin at exit sat a big failure hes leaving. ITs KTU DJ like Vcious.Denny Tesstos.DJ Boriz and Riz made Exit and Roxy what it is.IF those two clubs dont hire these dj in the fall.Exit and Roxy friday will cease to exist.Friday night 21 go to Discoteque for after hours friday go to arc.Sat 21 over go to metronome DJ riz and Mundy and after hours sf for the reest of the sumer inthe city.Most of the big partie in Hamtons and jersey shore or naussau county bridgeview yact club tuesday 18 sat 21 or 23.21 at mirage sat jaon ojeda wensday mirage dj riz moody and mada

Bridgeview Tuesday and sat Dj DIM.Skribble at Djias next Sunday.Ill be there .

:confused:

wut the hell was all that? i got a headache from tryin to read that

just a tip: use the space bar

i was just curious as to what is going on there, currently.

yes, that paragraph is not an easy read. i wasn't talking about exit anyway. i don't really like the exit space. it didn't feel very junioresque, anyway. hope to hear junior will spin at the future "spirit", that would be nice. Actually, putting him on the dj roster for a grand opening would be super, kinda like dj xyz and then for dessert Junior takes over.

no one else has any idea?