Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen finally manages to sneak into Space 34

spacious

This just in from UPI... Space security reported that they caught Saleen inside Space's Studio 34 party. Supposedly he managed to skip the watchful eyes of the front door and the cameras by dressing in drag. Some say he was dressed as Madonna and other's Cindy Lauper. The description I got sounded more like Saleena. Anyway he was discovered when the liquid nitrogen system blew off his wig revealing his naked, white, bald head to a very surprised and buff "Village People" construction worker who thought he had scored for the night. Upon realizing that the girl (Saleena) of his dreams was really a Jerseyboy, the guy knocked Saleen out. Security stepped in and took them both out to the alley where it was plain to see that this wasn't just another Madonna wanna be. When asked how he didn't realize that it was in fact a guy he was making out with, the construction worker replied..."dude I was feeling her/him up and down all night and I didn't feel anything."

Originally posted by spacious

This just in from UPI... Space security reported that they caught Saleen inside Space's Studio 34 party. Supposedly he managed to skip the watchful eyes of the front door and the cameras by dressing in drag. Some say he was dressed as Madonna and other's Cindy Lauper. The description I got sounded more like Saleena. Anyway he was discovered when the liquid nitrogen system blew off his wig revealing his naked, white, bald head to a very surprised and buff "Village People" construction worker who thought he had scored for the night. Upon realizing that the girl (Saleena) of his dreams was really a Jerseyboy, the guy knocked Saleen out. Security stepped in and took them both out to the alley where it was plain to see that this wasn't just another Madonna wanna be. When asked how he didn't realize that it was in fact a guy he was making out with, the construction worker replied..."dude I was feeling her/him up and down all night and I didn't feel anything between his legs."

You just posted this in another thread:rolleyes:

Originally posted by guyman1966

Are you so retarded that you think this is SOOOO funny that it needs to be posted on two threads?

Much of this back and forth shit is funny, but you are just a shmuck.

I disagree. LP is pretty damn funny on the board. I wasn't feeling this thread though.

This just in from UPI... Space security reported that they caught Saleen inside Space's Studio 34 party. Supposedly he managed to skip the watchful eyes of the front door and the cameras by dressing in drag. Some say he was dressed as Madonna and other's Cindy Lauper. The description I got sounded more like Saleena. Anyway he was discovered when the liquid nitrogen system blew off his wig revealing his naked, white, bald head to a very surprised and buff "Village People" construction worker who thought he had scored for the night. Upon realizing that the girl (Saleena) of his dreams was really a Jerseyboy, the guy knocked Saleen out. Security stepped in and took them both out to the alley where it was plain to see that this wasn't just another Madonna wanna be. When asked how he didn't realize that it was in fact a guy he was making out with, the construction worker replied..."dude I was feeling her/him up and down all night and I didn't feel anything."

horror.gif:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

OK LP, lets do this.........

ok LP:

i'll make you a bet, i walk into space without a disguise, i'll say hello to roland or biz or oscar or that cunt bartender, and if i do pull it off, i get my dj booked for classics night, if i loose i will stop bashing space... All i got to do is make it in, say hello and I win.. If i get caught i loose.... and no more space bashing...

though i have to be allowed in for the classics night and the dj gets a 5 hour set in the main room....

let me know....

Originally posted by saleen351

OK LP, lets do this.........

ok LP:

i'll make you a bet, i walk into space without a disguise, i'll say hello to roland or biz or oscar or that cunt bartender, and if i do pull it off, i get my dj booked for classics night, if i loose i will stop bashing space... All i got to do is make it in, say hello and I win.. If i get caught i loose.... and no more space bashing...

though i have to be allowed in for the classics night and the dj gets a 5 hour set in the main room....

let me know....

As The Rock would say "IT DOESN'T MATTER" (if you get into 34 or not). Don't you get it? Nobody cares. We don't care about your posts, or your opinion, or your reviews or your bashing. In the real world it doesn't really matter a snake's ass what you do. Not when you go around spreading negativity. Try changing to a positive attitude for a month and see how things change. I guarantee you will be a happier person. It's called Karma. Everything you do gets back to you.

So, instead of trying to sneak into 34 why don't you try walking up like a normal person. Introduce yourself to whoever is at the door and ask to speak to Markus. Speak to him like a man and tell him what is really bothering you. I personally would apologize for taking things personal and calling him names. Markus is one of the most honorable, intelligent and comprehending individuals I know. He will talk to you as long as you show up and act civilized.

Peace,

LP

As The Rock would say "IT DOESN'T MATTER" (if you get into 34 or not). Don't you get it? Nobody cares. We don't care about your posts, or your opinion, or your reviews or your bashing. In the real world it doesn't really matter a snake's ass what you do. Not when you go around spreading negativity. Try changing to a positive attitude for a month and see how things change. I guarantee you will be a happier person. It's called Karma. Everything you do gets back to you.

So, instead of trying to sneak into 34 why don't you try walking up like a normal person. Introduce yourself to whoever is at the door and ask to speak to Markus. Speak to him like a man and tell him what is really bothering you. I personally would apologize for taking things personal and calling him names. Markus is one of the most honorable, intelligent and comprehending individuals I know. He will talk to you as long as you show up and act civilized.

Peace,

LP

aw, how cute :love: LP and Saleen are making up.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

aw, how cute :love: LP and Saleen are making up.

people like me and LP don't make up, we just get over it.......

Originally posted by saleen351

people like me and LP don't make up, we just get over it.......

Bird-Watching-small.jpg

Ok guys, watch closely as our subject grows dilusional and begins to compare himself to the owner of the biggest night-club in south florida (from which he's been banned) usually this specimen is not easy to find so please enjoy the beauty and splendor of being able to observe it on its natural habitat, the infinite universe we like to call "a message board"

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by funketeer

Bird-Watching-small.jpg

Ok guys, watch closely as our subject grows dilusional and begins to compare himself to the owner of the biggest night-club in south florida (from which he's been banned) usually this specimen is not easy to find so please enjoy the beauty and splendor of being able to observe it on its natural habitat, the infinite universe we like to call "a message board"

:rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

LP, seriously your door people are slacking, and he's doing like the matrix.... he has made a few clones to over take space34..

U better watch out.... this picture was found on his computer .....

You should be worried about this clone issue,

spacer.jpg

Picture taken at space 34, tiesto night

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by nexusgroove

LP, seriously your door people are slacking, and he's doing like the matrix.... he has made a few clones to over take space34..

U better watch out.... this picture was found on his computer .....

You should be worried about this clone issue,

spacer.jpg

Picture taken at space 34, tiesto night

ga2 watch urself cuz nexus is stepping up with seriously funny photoshpped flyers.

nice one, nex!