Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK LP, lets do this.........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

ok LP:

i'll make you a bet, i walk into space without a disguise, i'll say hello to roland or biz or oscar or that cunt bartender, and if i do pull it off, i get my dj booked for classics night, if i loose i will stop bashing space... All i got to do is make it in, say hello and I win.. If i get caught i loose.... and no more space bashing...

though i have to be allowed in for the classics night and the dj gets a 5 hour set in the main room....

let me know....

As The Rock would say "IT DOESN'T MATTER" (if you get into 34 or not). Don't you get it? Nobody cares. We don't care about your posts, or your opinion, or your reviews or your bashing. In the real world it doesn't really matter a snake's ass what you do. Not when you go around spreading negativity. Try changing to a positive attitude for a month and see how things change. I guarantee you will be a happier person. It's called Karma. Everything you do gets back to you.

So, instead of trying to sneak into 34 why don't you try walking up like a normal person. Introduce yourself to whoever is at the door and ask to speak to Markus. Speak to him like a man and tell him what is really bothering you. I personally would apologize for taking things personal and calling him names. Markus is one of the most honorable, intelligent and comprehending individuals I know. He will talk to you as long as you show up and act civilized.

Peace,

LP

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spacious

As The Rock would say "IT DOESN'T MATTER" (if you get into 34 or not). Don't you get it? Nobody cares. We don't care about your posts, or your opinion, or your reviews or your bashing. In the real world it doesn't really matter a snake's ass what you do. Not when you go around spreading negativity. Try changing to a positive attitude for a month and see how things change. I guarantee you will be a happier person. It's called Karma. Everything you do gets back to you.

So, instead of trying to sneak into 34 why don't you try walking up like a normal person. Introduce yourself to whoever is at the door and ask to speak to Markus. Speak to him like a man and tell him what is really bothering you. I personally would apologize for taking things personal and calling him names. Markus is one of the most honorable, intelligent and comprehending individuals I know. He will talk to you as long as you show up and act civilized.

Peace,

LP

i knew you wouldn't take the bet...

1. i did ask him like a man, and he refused to answer me. lola is my witness

2. i was banned from something 6 months prior to that date, after the andrew thomas incident marcus saw me that night after marcus yelled at the centro fly guys who i was talking to.

3. name one time i have not acted "civilized" at your club? just name one! the night in qestion i and space were out of line.. I BROUGHT 12 PEOPLE WITH ME, AND WAS ON THE LIST!!! Only after i ripped marcus did he cave in...

Think about how i felt for one second, i looked like stunad in front of 12 people.. I spent way too much time and money there to be treated like that. sorry, just the way i feel. So what if i get comps, its true i rarely paid, but i spent money on drinks and i drove home my crew sober every night... sorry, i'm responsible..

4. i don't spread negativity, i speak the truth...

5. to date, i have never once tried to sneak into space.... i could get arrested.

6. and really nice, you don't care about the reviews so you don't give a fuck waht we say? pleae clarify!

as far as me talking to marcus, how do i know he'd talk to me? he didn't that night, so why now?

and if i do decide to talk to him, i'll keep the convo private but it would have to be at a neutral location, he doesn't have time to speak at space..

Originally posted by saleen351

i knew you wouldn't take the bet...

1. i did ask him like a man, and he refused to answer me. lola is my witness

2. i was banned from something 6 months prior to that date, after the andrew thomas incident marcus saw me that night after marcus yelled at the centro fly guys who i was talking to.

3. name one time i have not acted "civilized" at your club? just name one! the night in qestion i and space were out of line.. I BROUGHT 12 PEOPLE WITH ME, AND WAS ON THE LIST!!! Only after i ripped marcus did he cave in...

Think about how i felt for one second, i looked like stunad in front of 12 people.. I spent way too much time and money there to be treated like that. sorry, just the way i feel. So what if i get comps, its true i rarely paid, but i spent money on drinks and i drove home my crew sober every night... sorry, i'm responsible..

4. i don't spread negativity, i speak the truth...

5. to date, i have never once tried to sneak into space.... i could get arrested.

6. and really nice, you don't care about the reviews so you don't give a fuck waht we say? pleae clarify!

as far as me talking to marcus, how do i know he'd talk to me? he didn't that night, so why now?

and if i do decide to talk to him, i'll keep the convo private but it would have to be at a neutral location, he doesn't have time to speak at space..

banhim.jpg

Originally posted by saleen351

Yea, get a motel room and keep it private. (Speaking for the board) we don't want to see you giving him head.:laugh: