Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's Temps Review...

HMMMMMM...thought that it would have been nuts earlier but it was a late hit but when everyone got there it was agreat time.

SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT: STIFFLER IS OFFICAILLY THE MAYOR OF TEMPS!!!!!:) Thanks for all the shots. Tempkid was back to his usual behavior very nice to see. Cigs, trickdaddy, tempboy, spygirl,mystify,jarmenio,binoys,asuave,tempkid,brian1500,jasen7, the hype, all very strong showings!!

Jarmenio and asuave were definitly ceeottered by the end of the night. denny was on point as usual. great night of music and mahem. rodigga and dondeisel you guys are still a little gunshy of my bar but I will break you in ;) we still have 9 weeks left to get you up to ceeotter standards:laugh: I expect a lot out of you 2 this coming weekend!!

ok here is the 4th of July Temps 411.....

Thursday Johnny Viscious 4am closing,,,,yes 4 am so get your asses down the shore Thursday night!!!!!

Friday Hex Hector 3 am closing

Saturday and Sunday the one and only Denny Tssetos.

See everyone in a few short days.weather forecast looks good!

:cool: :cool:

ceooooooootttttter......please woman.....I am not gunshy......this saturday I am pulling up a chair and we are gonna have a good ol fashioned "drink till I cant feel my legs" contest!!!......than I will fall off the stool onto the floor and lay in the 4 billion napkins that you threw all over the place......sound like a plan!!!!!......see you saturday chica (cant make it this tuesday....promise I will make it to the next one).......and I will be geared with a full supply of items to be gunned around the bar!!!!!........line up the shots!!!!!

.....thanx again for taking care of me and the rest of the peeps that I send your way!!!!

that's why I throw them so there will be some cushion for you to break your fall:D

ok game on for this weekend. better have some bread for dinner,,your going down!!!!!!!!!You should have known better then to challenge my drinking prowess but you shall learn soon enough!

and you are always welcome for the drinks:)

Hi everyone! I havent posted in a while :( REMEMBER ME?! I couldn't make it this weekend because of a wedding, but will DEFINTIELY be there Thursday-SUnday...Ceeotter, get ready! Im feelin CRAZY! I'll see everyone this weekend!

Originally posted by danfury

This was the highlight of the night :D

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=882682

i disagree. this was:D

Time went by so quickly

You were only seventeen

When you left you took a part of me

Took so much for granted

Can you hear me can you see

Something's making me believe

I just wanna let you know

This was your time

When you went away it seemed the days all faded to night

But you'll be all right, I know it

Cause now I've got an angel watching me

This was your time

Give me faith, give me hope

I've been searching for

Truth that lies behind the door you found

Do you keep your name

Is it all the same in your new world

I just wanna let you know

This was your time

This was your time

pretty sure it was you who said this to me but this was my highlite:

PD - what would you do if i poored this water on your head?

RD - prob head butt you on the bridge of the nose and choke the shit out of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD - good answer rod

i think thats how the conversation went, couldnt quite remember b/c i was to busy thinking about where i was going to bury your corps if you did poor that on my head...................LOL LOL LOL!!!

I LOVE TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ceeotter, what is GUNSHY........is that like stage fright on the pooper????????...............................

are you saying i dont drink, who do you think don26 gets all those drinks for.............don is like my little messenger boy.......YOU ACTUALLY THINK I AM EVER IN ANY CONDITION TO WALK IN TEMPS and MAKE IT TO THE BAR, i just found out this weekend TEMPS was carpeted!!!!!!!!!! i always thaught i was walking on a bed of marshmellows!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you in the PITS CEEOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

pretty sure it was you who said this to me but this was my highlite:

PD - what would you do if i poored this water on your head?

RD - prob head butt you on the bridge of the nose and choke the shit out of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD - good answer rod

i think thats how the conversation went, couldnt quite remember b/c i was to busy thinking about where i was going to bury your corps if you did poor that on my head...................LOL LOL LOL!!!

I LOVE TEMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea that was me:laugh: :blown:

i shoulda learned my lesson 2 weeks ago when i poured 1/2 a red bull and vodka on hunnie. then proceeded to receive an entire bottle of corona on my head and couldnt move because it felt soooo good

O yea, you killed me Ceotter, I give you that. I missed you sunday night. Temps saturday was off the hook. Denny killed the Amuka record, it was sick. I'll see ya tonight at Deko. Mr. Santana has some tricks up his sleeve for tonight. So I've been told.