Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells @ Virgin Megastore, pre-Avalon, Fri 7.25

upstatecb

07/25/03 - 7pm

Danny Howells Spins

One of today's most inspiring and talented British DJs, will be spinning an incredible set in the dance department. Danny is one to watch as we predict he will end up the #1 DJ for 2003. He's in the States to celebrate the release of his latest Global Underground two-CD set, 24:7, a groundbreaking work currently being raved about abroad. Danny performs later that night at Avalon. Don't miss both sets.

I am so there it's right around the corner from my work and house!:D Does anyone know how to say stocking DH... lol

Also, our friend NYis4 hooked me up with the new 24:7 CD disk 2 and I can say I really like it. A little mellow for Howells from what I've heard from him, but still quite enjoyable. Love the first and third songs on this CD, they are rocking! Hope to hear them at either his show at Avlalon or at Virgin!:D

Originally posted by upstatecb

Danny is one to watch as we predict he will end up the #1 DJ for 2003.

That's a bold prediction. I mean, Howells is good and all, but he always loses points in the swim suit competition and that hurts him badly. I'm hoping he'll wow us with a stellar evening gown and, in turn, take home the crown.

a groundbreaking work

I couldn't have said it better myself19